Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
de_dolls - do not vote for on 6/8/19 server error/broken
On 6/8/19 voting for de_dolls will cause the error where the map is not on the server so instead of changing to that map it just stays frozen on spec mode of the previous map without an updating timer

The minecraft version of dolls is not effected by this, only the standard version of de_dolls

Please do NOT vote for de_dolls today (6/8/19) until the issue is resolved as it will cause server death and requires a mod/admin to force a mapchange to fix.

If no staff is online it is possible to say !rtv and vote for another map a 2nd time to a map the server does have.

I would not expect this issue to linger longer then 6/8/19
rip
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cd7d5c95557653041...=giphy.gif]
vote for it
(06-08-2019, 11:42 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: vote for it

Server did, then the round didn't end.  Then we did RTV, voted for dolls again.  Map changed to Resort, crashed, and we were on 67th.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
Last I recall we had the same problem with Murder and Deathrun The !vote bugs out and I would have to mainly forceswap the map on deathrun and on murder I would have to get a oncall staff member to reboot.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
can i vote for dolls yet
I'm not even sure if staff was made aware... @Hani @Penguinslayer4 @"Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca" @queef commando
(06-11-2019, 11:24 PM)stormroad Wrote: I'm not even sure if staff was made aware... @Hani  @Penguinslayer4  @"Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca" @queef commando

uh, i think an admin told dinkleberg
but i could be wrong
though gabe was the one that told me about this thread after i already read it

ok i messaged dinkleberg now we wait thank you

Dinkleberg said he thinks he fixed this but if it's still happening please let us know.