Unban Zap
Ingame Name: Zap

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:200691799

Who Banned You: Scoovie

Reason For Ban: ghosting/RDM

Length of Ban: Never

Reason for Mods to Unban: I said i was friends with the person i killed as a joke and they took me very serious. I dont even have the person added a killed I rdm thats it and that was my first time ever. In the message report i said something along the lines of My friend said to kill him. I was refering to my friend as the person i was killing not my friend telling me to kill that afk. I fully understand i couldve been mistaken as the other way around. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):  Nah
Before I vote I would like to see @Scoovie and any other staff that may have been on at the time put their perspective. I will add though that this is what you should have done in the first place instead of act toxic on the discord, but I'm glad you did come here to (hopefully) legitimately appeal.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
You were blatantly ghosting my guy don't even try it
I will post screenshots when I get home.

Alright, so here are all the screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/IKGe989 

Whenever one of you was dead, all of a sudden the other would start rdming t's. Your friend btw is a horrible liar in reports, he claimed he saw longfellow kill someone when he hadnt killed anyone the entire round and you were a dead t. You then, conveniently, rdmed the last afk t after your friend got killed for rdming 2 people.

You were banned as a pair cause of a pretty dumb and stupidly thought out attempt at ghosting. It was a perma due to the constant rdm between the 2 of you.
Okay, so between the lying in the unban request and discord, being toxic on the server and discord, with the screenshots to prove it, -1 unban, -1 reduction
I appreciate the attempt at trying to get unbanned. Saying "I got banned cause I killed an AFK" in discord really made me believe you were in the wrong. -1 for unban and reduction!
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Oh hey! look what else I found! 4 bans you have on another community! https://sb2.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banl...pe=steamid

one for aimbot, another for mass, another for too low karma which means you had to of done some naughty stuff, and another for attempted mass.

Oh look! Your friend who was also banned has a ban for rdm and leave too! 

https://sb2.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banl...pe=steamid
Oh I thought i was banned for what i said to the staff in game because he asked me why i killed the afk. . I thought you guys were saying your were ghosting with the AFK. the only reason why i said in the report we are friends and he told me to kill him. Was because i was joking and saying I was friends with the afk. I killed the AFK because i thought nobody would see him die and I had just joined your Discord for the 50,000 so i could but that expensive Shotgun and i really wanted to see how strong the gun was. This is not even a real reason for Ghosting this is just "suspected ghosting" but you really have no proof. Except for some coincidences. And I can see the whole server against me but there is not one real proof. This is actually embarrassing how do you ban someone because they are friends and they kill when the other is dead. He could have just told me at the start of the round who to kill. You can see I never even killed anyone except that AFK. Why from the countless rounds i kill him. I wouldve rdm'ed way before if i had ill intentions. And as for for my friend Zenthos he barely plays gmod and so when he does he finds humor in rdming. He killed anyone. its just a coincidence that he killed a T because he was just killing everyone. Even a couple rounds before he asked someone in the game who should he kill.

wtf how is it "constant rdm between the 2 of you." when i only killed one person. Him killing people has nothing to do with me. And the round before that he RDM'ed without me being a T.

You are over thinking this scenario. Everytime he killed it was random and he was T many rounds and I happen to kill one round so its ghosting. That is a coincidence
Let's be honest here Zap, no one in their right mind is gonna say in server "Im ghosting with such and such" so of course you wont admit to it or anything like that. it wasnt just a "few coincidences" it was the fact that your friend was consistently rdming t's and then you also went and rdmed an afk t. and it was ALWAYS when the other was dead and 90% of the time when it happened, the other was a dead T.

Also, I had an admin there who said to ban you and your friend. He banned you, I banned your friend.
We've seen people do the exact same thing hundreds of times, for some people even more I'm sure. What makes us think we'll believe you over tons of people who have done the same thing with the same defense especially when you already acted toxic from the get go?