Iodine Sulfide (Unban)
Ingame Name: Iodine Sulfide

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:32254578

Who Banned You: PenguinSlayer72

Reason For Ban: (If I remember correctly) 2 counts of rdm, 1 count of attempted mass rdm, misuse of RDM Report

Length of Ban: Forever(?)

Reason for Mods to Unban: I'll start off with what the 2 counts of rdm are coming from. When the round started, I forgot which map it was, but i do remember it was the one with the turtles in the pool and destroyable floor. I was going down a hallway and saw a gunshot hit a wall right next to the head of a detective from another direction. When I turned the corner I saw the guy who tried to shoot the detective and he ran. So, of course I go run after him and shoot him down (He was a T). I get an rdm report, but I picked up his scout rifle after I killed him, and sure enough a bullet was missing. Even though I wrote what happened in the rdm report, he still kept it, saying he never shot anyone. And of course it wont come up in the damage logs since he missed the shot. And while I know you cant use models/customizations to call out people, I distinctly remember he had a pink word banner over his head, and no one else except a detective in the area had a banner, so I was able to single him out doing that.

For the second rdm accusation, during a round, a T and an inno were facing off, but I couldn't tell who was who. The T (Who I think was named ThotThot) said "X is the T, he's in the room", so I went in and killed him. That turned out to be the inno, and of course, I said, sorry, I got confused over who was who. They still kept the report however, despite me not intentionally killing for the sake of griefing.

I'm not quite sure where the "attempted mass rdm" came from. The only thing i could think of is when several people accused me of being a T and started shooting me, and I shot back once. Still died to them later, but they found out I was inno. However, that was several rounds beforehand, and I also settled it with the guy who killed me and said it was alright.

Misuse of RDM report also seems to kinda just be thrown in there for no reason too. I told the people I killed why I killed them, and of course, I didn't do it to grief them or whatever.

I've played on the server for the past few days and it seems pretty friendly to be honest. Alot of people are friendly despite the one or two rdmers who randomly show up. Of course, I don't go out of my way to be a dick to people nor ruin the fun. I've been an admin for a TTT server in the past, and personally I feel like a permanent ban for those two accusations, plus the filler accusations along with it don't seem right. Of course, I would have taken a slay for the innocent I killed, but the other reasons don't feel like reasonable accusations. And at the very least, I would have liked if Penguin at least asked me about the rdms before banning me.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No
The screenshots I have: https://imgur.com/a/OXk7LMo

For some reason my steam decided not to screenshot the report @Battons made on you where you lied about him sniping at someone when he hadnt done anything traitorous that round. There was never a kos on ThotThot. So there's 2 reports you lied in. Then you damaged another T for no reason.

Had you not lied in the reports and said "hey, I was dumb" I wouldnt have gone and banned you. But you lied on both counts, and damaged someone else for 20+ for no reason.

If they wanna reduce your ban I have no issue with that, but I dont take kindly to those who break the rules and then lie about it.

Also, the gun Battons had out the entire time was a deagle
With the evidence provided, it seems like you lied an "x" amount of times. Sometimes people want to have fun and just rdm and take the slay, but in your case there were numerous of staff evaluating the situations and came to a verdict. I can only say -1 because I am strict on players who lie. Lying does not get you anywhere.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
"I get an rdm report, but I picked up his scout rifle after I killed him, and sure enough a bullet was missing. Even though I wrote what happened in the rdm report, he still kept it, saying he never shot anyone. And of course it wont come up in the damage logs since he missed the shot."
Blatantly wrong, anyone who has played with me longer than 10 minutes know I only use a Bullshite and Ares Shrike. I have never used or spawn with a scout rifle so claiming that I did so is entirely wrong, I do not have video evidence to back this up however lying in an unban request to me about a situation in which you RDMed me does not shine you in the best light.
As for my second reason, you do not KOS people based on skin. Granted text hats are different but what if someone with a random purple text hat was next to me then would you have RDMed all of us? If you had just been honest and said "I'm sorry for killing you it was an accident." It would have been acceptable, however you were also reported 3 other times on that map which leads me to believe you are trigger happy and combined with being a person who stretches the truth should not be unbanned for your actions.
That said I would be alright with a ban reduction, however -1 for being unbanned immediately.
(06-18-2019, 05:01 PM)Battons Wrote: "I get an rdm report, but I picked up his scout rifle after I killed him, and sure enough a bullet was missing. Even though I wrote what happened in the rdm report, he still kept it, saying he never shot anyone. And of course it wont come up in the damage logs since he missed the shot."
Blatantly wrong, anyone who has played with me longer than 10 minutes know I only use a Bullshite and Ares Shrike. I have never used or spawn with a scout rifle so claiming that I did so is entirely wrong, I do not have video evidence to back this up however lying in an unban request to me about a situation in which you RDMed me does not shine you in the best light.
As for my second reason, you do not KOS people based on skin. Granted text hats are different but what if someone with a random purple text hat was next to me then would you have RDMed all of us? If you had just been honest and said "I'm sorry for killing you it was an accident." It would have been acceptable, however you were also reported 3 other times on that map which leads me to believe you are trigger happy and combined with being a person who stretches the truth should not be unbanned for your actions.
That said I would be alright with a ban reduction, however -1 for being unbanned immediately.

This. Honesty goes a long way, we get a ton of people who RDM/troll/lie etc. so if you want to stand out and build good rapport with us despite the circumstances, you should be honest. For this reason, +0 on reduction, -1 on unban
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
reduced to one week