Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just wondering
Alright so im planning on trying to apply for trusted again in a couple of months, those who ive played with do you think i have a chance this time? What do i need to improve on or advice?
Minimum Qualifications for Any Staff Position
  • 60 Hours of Active Playtime on the Server

• 1 Month in the Community

• An Introduction Thread on the Forums

• Active Membership in our Discord Server. 

• A Waiting Period of One Month Between Applications.

• Recording Software or the Ability to Screenshot - Check Out This Guide For Help
Specific Staff Positions

Trusted
  • Recommended Server Time for a Trusted is 60 hours or More Along With Forum Activity (An Introduction Thread on the Forums at the Very Minimum).
Tmod
  • 1-2 months depending on the person with forum activity(10+ threads).
  • 2-3 months depending on the person with heavy forum activity(20+ threads).
Administrator
  • The decision will be made by Co-Owner/Owner.
*Staff applications will be reviewed by upper staff and a decision will generally be made within a week of submission*
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I don't play often and when i do its not very long so i don't have much to help/suggest for you but going off from the last app. I'd like to suggest not dipping right after posting the app. (w/o warning)
[Image: J6yUs0g]
From playing with you I think you've worked on what was said in your last app but I think reintroducing yourself to the community with a new intro and staying active and involved will go a long way for you.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
You are nice, and you listen to staff. When staff are not on you try to keep the server calm so really, I agree with Avi here.
Reintroduce yourself like avi said, learn the new rules (they changed since you were on last), and throw yourself to be more active in discord. Also playtime ofc.
You've always been helpful tho.
you're a nice guy, you don't seem toxic at all, so I think you have potential to become trusted. Don't let me down :)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
                 Why hello there....  ;)
When you apply make sure that you meet the requirements. When you decide to turn in a staff application make it so that you are undeniable as a potential staff member. I am not saying be on every day for multiple hours so that you become wiped out, but that community grows to know and trust you on the server, discord and forums. Not just with the easy going and humorous content that a game should and does hopefully provide but also the harder and more stressful issues like staying cool with troublemakers on the server or with serious threads on the forums.

I see the potential that is there, both good and bad. It is majorly up to you and how you conduct yourself that will truly determine your capability in becoming staff not us. We go off of community trust, experiences, and examples displayed throughout time on the server and try to make the decision we believe to be correct given the data we have collected and the instances we have experienced with you.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army