Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love you all its been fun
Bruh you worded that like you were leaving lol

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
slurrrrrrrrrrpppppppp

merry christmas xbox
(06-20-2019, 11:12 PM)Jimbo Wrote: slurrrrrrrrrrpppppppp

what a nice picture of kyle
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Hey Daegan! I'm glad that you found this community and you're happy in it. I remember first joining dinks when I was around your age, and I'm still here (despite a lot of dumb mistakes on my part along the way). Anyways, just know that even if things get a little hectic, you'll always have this community to fall back onto. We're here for you. I hope that my first impressions on you were good, and despite all of the shit you get towards you based on your age and maturity level, I know you're a good kid. You're going to grow up and mature, and you're going to look back on these days and the ones before and just think "Wow I was kinda dumb". What I mean by this is just.. don't stress about being younger, and don't feel bad when people make fun of you because of it. Just work to make yourself better everyday, be the best version of yourself that you can be.

Happy 1-Year Daegan, hope to see you around for many more. :D
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
(06-20-2019, 11:22 PM)Lily Wrote: meme

meme
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(06-20-2019, 11:22 PM)Lily Wrote: No.
Yes.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

(06-20-2019, 11:25 PM)Trombowen Wrote:
(06-20-2019, 11:22 PM)Lily Wrote: Hey Daegan! I'm glad that you found this community and you're happy in it. I remember first joining dinks when I was around your age, and I'm still here (despite a lot of dumb mistakes on my part along the way). Anyways, just know that even if things get a little hectic, you'll always have this community to fall back onto. We're here for you. I hope that my first impressions on you were good, and despite all of the shit you get towards you based on your age and maturity level, I know you're a good kid. You're going to grow up and mature, and you're going to look back on these days and the ones before and just think "Wow I was kinda dumb". What I mean by this is just.. don't stress about being younger, and don't feel bad when people make fun of you because of it. Just work to make yourself better everyday, be the best version of yourself that you can be.

To the people that decided they were going to down vote this post, you're truly disgusting. I don't know who it was, and I'm sorry if I seem rude when I say this.. I don't like you. This is a good post, there wasn't a reason to downvote it. A lot of you trash on this guy because he's less mature (which is perfectly normal considering his age by the way). However, what you just did displayed your own immaturity. I hope that your downvotes getting deleted made it very clear to you that shit isn't okay. Don't do that.

Happy 1-Year Daegan, hope to see you around for many more.  :D

Ok, before you pick up your pitchforks, the people who initially downvoted were myself, derp, and aethor, but you know, it was a joke. It's almost like we were in a discord call with him the entire time.

That says a lot.
Ur a fucking scrub
@"Derp" @Trombowen You know what.... I'm gonna say it......

I don't care that you broke your elbow.
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
It been fun with you on Discord when joking around because like I'm a Month and 1 day older than you and just all the jokes we do with other people just makes people happy and your fun to talk to.
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott