Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love you all its been fun
I think everyone here can attest to how mature Daegan has become from the day he joined to today.  That sense of knowing that you made an impact on someone's life, even if it is through a game, is something that is not easily formulated into words.  Daegan buddy, It's a pleasure playing with you everytime on TTT.  You are silly, goofy, and funny. The best characteristic about you is your goaldriven mindset.  You keep working hard towards something (in your case trusted), and you will be rewarded.  I know most, if not all people would give up after being denied 4 times on a staff app.  Your determination sets you apart from many others, and we are glad that Dinks is a community that you feel welcomed and want to continue to support in any way possible.  

Here's to many more months (and years) to playing with you on Dinks!  

-Lift
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
I'm pretty sure I've heard your voice get deeper throughout our shared time on the server.

Fr though everyone roasts you but everyone loves you, man. Definitely a valued member and I'm sure you'll get trusted even if it takes another year or two  ;)
I love you kiddo. Keep on being you.
ngl I thought this was a farewell post when I saw the title. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
owch
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(06-20-2019, 11:01 PM)daeganislegit4Trusted Wrote: I  joined dinks ttt today

Welcome new member!
(06-21-2019, 09:14 AM)Tedgp908 > Wrote:

Welcome new member!
omg I hate you
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(06-21-2019, 09:14 AM)Tedgp908 > Wrote:

Welcome new member!

Oh an introduction hello
DO NOT SCARE YOUR MOTHER LIKE THAT YOU LITTLE SHIT. The title made me think you were leaving. I love you son <3 you've grown so much since I first met you and as much as I give you shit and joke about aborting you, I'm happy to have you as my first child from the server <3
Red means yeet

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)