Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Prop Hunt Staff Application
Ingame Name: Battleship Oppai~Iowa.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51942428.

Time Played: Four Days, Six Hours and Twenty-Five Minutes.

When First Joined: I joined and first played in The Dinkleberg Community about Three or Four Months ago before I was on a break for Three Months because of a binge on My Xbox One until Three to Four Weeks Ago when I returned. I registered on Forums on 06-18-2019.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I am almost always available as I have been playing during The Afternoon, Evening and Nighttime because I have been staying up extremely late and sleeping somewhat during the day. For the majority of the time that I have returned and been playing I have been playing All Night up until Morning or even Mid-Day.

Rank Desired: I would like to be a part of Our Community and in service to it long enough to become anything really above Trusted but I always aim for Moderator or Administrator unless the latter position is limited to only one individual.

Current Rank: Regular.

What can you do to help the community?: I tend to be up extremely late all night every night for the majority of time when other Staff Members may otherwise be unavailable. Others have also recommended that I should apply because of my temperament towards other individuals or towards The Community and Server.

Why do you want to help the community?: I have made many new friends that I already love and enjoy playing with among The Dinkleberg Community on Prop Hunt including some already well received Members, Masters, Regulars and Staff Members. I love Our Community and The Prop Hunt Server and I wish to protect it from the same toxic individuals that I have experienced myself on Prop Hunt.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No.

How did you find us?: I believe I discovered Dinklebergs Prop Hunt Server and Dinklebergs Community Three or Four Months Ago when I was randomly browsing for Servers to play on the name Dinklebergs Prop Hunt seemed unique and unconventional and when I joined it was quite so. I enjoyed the features that it possesses such as Player Models, Firearms, Knives, Hats, Accessories/Cosmetics, Pets, Trails, Crates, Gambling and so on through The Point Shop it was just such an amazing experience and the individuals I played with those first few times were very positive and I genuinely enjoyed The Prop Hunt Server.

Other: I used to be a sort of Co-Founder or Co-Owner or at least a Very Senior Administrator for a Team Fortress 2 Steam Group named "Gold Claimers" that owned Freak Fortress/Saxton Hale Servers although that was a decent amount of time ago and its community has changed. I apologize if my grammar, punctuation or anything of the sort is awkward I somewhat have the weird habit of capitalizing what I feel is important as well as commonly saying "Mmm" as just an inserted word in between things.
[Image: __iowa_kantai_collection_drawn_by_shizum...9d8496.png]
+1 you have a great understanding of rules and help players when you can. You are well received in server and would make a good edition to that staff roster imo.
Please list all previous names that you have had while on the server. This can generally be found on your steam account. I know of at least two, the one that you kept since your returning but also one that you had briefly when you got on last year. Also, for those who do not know you that well please place a timezone so that they could understand why they may not have met you much if at all. Just saying afternoon or late into the night can give us an idea but the player base for this server is quite widespread.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(06-29-2019, 08:49 AM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Please list all previous names that you have had while on the server. This can generally be found on your steam account. I know of at least two, the one that you kept since your returning but also one that you had briefly when you got on last year. Also, for those who do not know you that well please place a timezone so that they could understand why they may not have met you much if at all. Just saying afternoon or late into the night can give us an idea but the player base for this server is quite widespread.

I have had this name since The Fourth Of July last year and I am quite positive that it has been my only name throughout my tenure on Dinklebergs Prop Hunt and since I am from Ohio My Timezone is GMT-4 or Eastern Daylight Time
[Image: __iowa_kantai_collection_drawn_by_shizum...9d8496.png]
(06-29-2019, 08:57 AM)Battleship Oppai~Iowa Wrote:
(06-29-2019, 08:49 AM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Please list all previous names that you have had while on the server. This can generally be found on your steam account. I know of at least two, the one that you kept since your returning but also one that you had briefly when you got on last year. Also, for those who do not know you that well please place a timezone so that they could understand why they may not have met you much if at all. Just saying afternoon or late into the night can give us an idea but the player base for this server is quite widespread.

I have had this name since The Fourth Of July last year and I am quite positive that it has been my only name throughout my tenure on Dinklebergs Prop Hunt and since I am from Ohio My Timezone is GMT-4 or Eastern Daylight Time

I checked the times and they add up to your total so it is not someone that copied you. It really is not that big of deal in this case since there are only two and one of them briefly but is a good habit to get into. Screenshots below, good luck with your application.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
1+ 

Shows me that she is willing to help the server to the best of her ability . Helps with trolls and is always willing to learn.

she also fits in all the requirements
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
+1 fun person, always so nice, keeps a cool head, meets requirements, and has shown plenty dedication.
+1 you are such a wonderful player you always notify me on steam when Ghosters, Hackers, Mic and Chat spammers and your personality is so amazing towards the community and I hope you get to earn the Trusted position

EDIT
its been a while and now I'm seeing that I have to change the vote to a -1 because you target people and be rude to them like with the Panda kid you want to mute him from your end because of his Talking Issues and his Autism, and you also talk about sexual things and whenever people are talking about sexual things, you don't tell them to stop and these parts are the downfall, these aren't going to help you when becoming future staff. If you improve that would be great, make sure to take in all the comments that have improvements you need to work on.
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
+1 
You've been a great person with a great attitude and are well liked on server. You meet all the requirements and you've been very helpful with keeping an eye on server and letting us now when a problem arises, both while staff are in and out of server. I believe you'll make a great fit as staff and I do believe you'll be able to handle it.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

I can't say much about you server wise because we play at different times but I will address  something I noticed. If there are staff on but things get out of hand, don't get upset when mods or people with the ability to ban can't respond right away. We have lives outside of the server and can't be there 24/7. What you can do in these situations is help staff gather evidence and make ban requests until someone that can ban is able to respond. I only address this here because this happened recently, and if you become staff, this is something I hope you can understand.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~