Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
TMod Application (2): Mr.Potato
Ingame Name: Mr.Potato

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11238841

Time Played:  577.4 hrs

When First Joined: May 04, 2018 5:00 PM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): With summer here, I am here essentially everyday. Once college 3 starts up again I will be busy Mondays and Wednesdays (every other day I will be available). I would normally play in the morning Tues. , Thurs. and Fri. and in the afternoon on Sat. & Sun. EST.

Sponsor(s): @"Lycan" 

Rank Desired: Test Moderator

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community?: With a promotion I will have more of a role to play within the community. I will ensure everyone is in a friendly environment enjoying the server.

Why do you want to help the community?: I love helping, and with Trusted I learned what it’s like to have more to help out with, if that makes sense… I am applying for TMod because I want to be able to help out even more than before.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Because Dildo can’t read, this happened -> https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/776222901721008299/F4C457B722E828C716A705E8218B953257D21A2E/

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Mr-Potato-but-TTT-Staff

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Mr-Potato-but-TTT-Staff-The-Potato-Strikes-Back

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Potato-but-TTT-Staff-The-Return-of-the-Potato

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-oh-no--7991

How did you find us?: I clicked on your server

Other: I’ve been good

Also 3 day inactivity was addressed to staff, I will return tomorrow.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
I've seen a lot of improvement in Potato since we both got trusted together <3 he's been a good boy and has improved a lot as staff. Any issues that have ever occurred and address, that I know of, I believe have been acknowledged and improved on.

It's time you started up my same day trusted buddy <3 +1
+1

Does his job as Trusted very well, active, and enforces the rules as good as possible.

Just stop following me every round jesus fucking christ
From what I've seen, Potato is a very good staff member. He's pretty active, and a welcoming face when you join the server. I think he's a perfect fit for test mod, and deserves the promotion. He's easily the most active trusted currently, and you can tell that he cares a lot about the community overall. 

Pros
Kind, respectful, mature
Knows the rules well and enforces them effectively
Really good at handling rdm reports and other situations that call for a staff member 

Cons
Doesn't have a Mrs. Potato counterpart, despite the fact that the E-bay seller obviously stated in the description that I would be receiving TWO figures. The audacity.

+1 Good luck buddy, hope to see you in the blue very soon!~ 
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
+1
He does a very good job as trusted and has learned and improved a lot and when he does mess up as it is human he takes responsibility and learns from it. Good luck Potatoman
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 Mr. Potato is a great trusted boi who does his job and helps out people who need it. Give the man the t mod.
A hard +1 from me chief. Mr. Potato is someone I would gladly want to be a t-mod. He knows the rules and does his job well. He handles the reports like he should and knows what he is doing. He is also a joy to the community. I offer you a welcome to the blue club if you're accepted, but hopefully I won't be here for long ;)
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
I can agree with everyone here. 

Mr. Potato has been a really great addition as staff and provided numerous times of help w/ many situations. His ability to provide recorded evidence and positive word has helped with the server.

+1 from me.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
-1 is big gay. no I believe he deserves tmod  and lycan doesn't just sponsor anyone he sponsors them because he believes in them. I believe he should be tmod because every time hes on hes always helpful and kind and he helps me with stuff when I am confused.+1
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
-1 PastProphunt Staff Nerd

1+ Does his Job well enough - Other staff members have brought it up - I hope this Application gets Approved 
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member