Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a topic on trolling in TTT :|
What would be the general rules about trolling people on the server as an inno?
granted ill admit ive constantly done these things to be a dick.

for example: 
-Intentionally Destroying HP stations as an inno to bait people into killing you, causing a karma loss (Done)
-Throwing/Grabbing Portable Testers and running off with them just to delay force testing from detectives (Pisses me off)
-Throwing HP Stations/Portable Testers into hazardous zones like a deep pit of water, lava, or etc.? (Watched a guy throw a hp station into a pit of water where you wouldnt be able to heal without drowning/losing more hp than healing)
-Walking towards people with barrels as an inno (Done)
- ^ Shooting said barrel as an inno while they walk into a crowd
- Intentionally Trying to Defuse a 10-minute c4 (exceeds round timer via 3 minutes) in a public area where shitloads of people are (totally did not bait raider-hanks into blowing everyone up with it every time i was a t)

just asking for some more information on what people think about this, and should there be more serious (not too serious) punishments about these kinds of things.
also, please do not attack me for bringing this shit up. i do want to know what you guys think about stuff like this happening. and maybe this would peer pressure me into not being a dick every time. :|
I see C4, I defuse. Simple.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
6. Do Not Flame Or Troll Players
Flaming, harassing, trolling, or targeting other players is prohibited. Spamming, trolling with, or using Offensive language (racism, sexism, etc) towards other people is NOT allowed in any form. “n word with hard r” or specific terms at discretion of staff are NOT allowed. Repeatedly doing amounts of damage that are not quite reportable can also be considered trolling (10 dmg to someone every round as an example). Targeting is specifically singling out a player to act against across multiple maps or days. For example, if every time you are a traitor you knife a specific person this could be considered targeting. Another example would be following the same player every round.

Trolling Punishment:
- 1st Offence: Warning + temporary !gag or !mute
- 2nd Offence: 1 Day Ban
- 3rd Offence: 3 Day Ban
- 4th Offence: 1 Week Ban
^ Use staff discretion when dealing with different levels of harassment, this is just a general guideline.

Harassment Punishment:
- 1st Offence: Temp Ban
- 2nd Offence: Permaban
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Just knife @Hani every time you get a t round.
[Image: cover256x256-8fef53409c4e4c97a2a573cd2f114963.jpg]
(07-02-2019, 09:32 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Just knife @Hani every time you get a t round.

demoted again 
confirmed gaybowen and gay bowl target me banned
The day I get punished by a staff member for running away with a portable tester is the day I completely leave the community
Just shoot people who do those things

I mean, most of those are kosable
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
(07-02-2019, 08:15 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop-tart™ Wrote: - ^ Shooting said barrel as an inno while they walk into a crowd

pretty sure that one will probably be mass rdm
(07-02-2019, 10:42 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: The day I get punished by a staff member for running away with a portable tester is the day I completely leave the community

You’re legally allowed to run away with the tester and have no punishment done towards you as long as you don’t throw it off the map. And I will always fight for it to stay this way since the only time force testing is needed is when a guest inno is delaying the round