Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is...
Welcome back from the grave! Good to see you around again!
Welcommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Welcome.
You just gave me new information to abuse you with kiddo
Welcome back to the forums shit head :^ )
wb to the forums friend
Welcome! And if you join the TTT server and hit f1 it will show you how to play, also our motd explains what not to do :) and if you are unsure of anything you can always ask staff about it. If you're in our discord you can always dm me or another staff member about any questions you have <3
(07-03-2019, 06:25 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: You just gave me new information to abuse you with kiddo
Welcome back to the forums shit head :^ )

Bwahaha. You probably already have way too much on me already Nuru. <3

(07-04-2019, 10:43 AM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: Welcome! And if you join the TTT server and hit f1 it will show you how to play, also our motd explains what not to do :) and if you are unsure of anything you can always ask staff about it. If you're in our discord you can always dm me or another staff member about any questions you have <3

Thanks Penguin! I'll jump on one day soon and check it out. I will for sure contact you guys if I have questions! :D
Nick! :D  hello, welcome to the forums and hopefully see you on the server soon, might even hop to TTT with you, we can be terrified together XD

P x
(07-08-2019, 07:14 AM)[pink] Pixie Soldier Wrote: Nick! :D  hello, welcome to the forums and hopefully see you on the server soon, might even hop to TTT with you, we can be terrified together XD

P x

Deal Pixie <3 I'll jump on there sometime with you and we'll play and scream lots probably. XD