Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Removing Shotguns
The Double Barrel will be removed. We're going to post warnings with sufficient lead time so people can remove it from their inventory before we axe it.
(07-15-2019, 08:46 AM)Everyjuan Wrote: The Double Barrel will be removed. We're going to post warnings with sufficient lead time so people can remove it from their inventory before we axe it.

we did it guys. one step closer to victory
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-15-2019, 08:46 AM)Everyjuan Wrote: The Double Barrel will be removed. We're going to post warnings with sufficient lead time so people can remove it from their inventory before we axe it.

If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]

:)
I would like to thank everyone who assisted me in bringing awareness to this issue. It brings a tear to my eye. We won the battle everyone, now it's time to win the war.

#DownWithShitgunners
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
I’d say remove all shotguns except the default reminington shotgun found in a large majority of TTT servers.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
I would personally take the approach of balancing, not removing shotguns. Removing them entirely would be really unfriendly to newer players. Shotguns are good enough to show newbies the game and how to play and develop the skills needed for the weapons that take more skill.
"Be excellent to each other and party on, dudes!"
Shotguns don't need to be removed, they need to re-balanced. In fact, a lot of weapons need to be re balanced. I was going to compile a list of weapons that need buffs, nerfs, and or tweaks. With the test server being around again, we should be able to get stuff done.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]

Was this the 'fix' Dink tried before?
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
Shotguns are just not a good TTT weapons with how easy it is to just get close to someone.

And drop off is able to be implemented because it has a headshot multiplier reduction over range so it is doable.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^