Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special Rounds
Alright, I don't know what goes into adding or creating special rounds, but can we have like, genuinely fun special rounds? and take away the pointless ones that no one enjoys? 

who the fuck thinks, "Man we need to have a special round! I just love inverted!" 

Which is why I propose we take those rounds away, and replace them with actual enjoyable and fun special rounds.

Harpoon rounds. (Everyone gets infinite harpoons, free for all. like knife rounds.)

Traitors vs Detectives (Half v Half.)

Crowbar round (Speaks for itself.)

Bat round (Also speaks for itself.)

Just a few examples. I'm sure people could come up with more. Feel free to leave any ideas below.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I like the idea of adding and removing some special rounds. I think a Jihad round would be cool too. Everybody gets one and the person with the most kills wins the round
You could also throw in:

-Awp Rounds

-Focus Rounds (Low Grav + Snipers Only + Grapples)

-Grenade Rounds *Only if people can sustain the graphics issue (Incinds,Discombs,and Smokes, + Crowbars)

-Updated Traitor Roulette (Instead of the round ending when the t dies, a new one is randomly selected, note this would make it actually fun)

-Murder Round (1 Detective with a Pistol *No DNA*, 1 Traitor with infinite knives, and Innocents)

-Newton Wars (Fix issue with newton launchers *if we even can* and we can do this)

-Spartan Kick rounds (probably swap to 7/9 hotkey so we could throw in a bold booze)

etc.
Yes, these can be changed
Yes, a harpoon round will likely crash the server

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(07-17-2019, 11:46 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Yes, these can be changed

bless the source engine
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-17-2019, 11:46 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Yes, these can be changed

wouldn't it be better than to swap this out with the one in the chamber round?
its quite the same, just leave 1 harpoon, 1 hp, and if you miss, you can pick any harpoons that miss or are stuck in walls.
If we change traitor roulette, It should be to have a normal amount of traitors.
At a minimum remove most of the current spec rounds because they are sooooooo not fun
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
A server I played on had tag rounds, 'Seekers' had only a crowbar and the 'Hiders' had nothing and had their health reduced to 20. Once the ratio of 'Seekers' to 'Hiders' hit a certain number, the 'Hiders' were given knives. Seems like a pain to code, but it was always fun.
Also btw Simon Says doesn't work 95% of the time and kills everyone when it shouldn't.