Ingame Name: matt_st3 (Strongrule)

SteamID: idk it’s got some 4’s in there

Time Played: something like 1000 hours

When First Joined: about April/May of 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 24/7 365

Sponsor(s): @Scoovie

Rank Desired: Donor+

Current Rank: Admin

This isn’t one I wanted to make any time soon, but it’s been coming for a while. My last semester starts soon along with graduation / FE / job hunt which means I would have had to anyways. Or I could sit inactive for 8 months at a time. While inside the expectations of TTT admin activity (good meme), all that it would amount to is a headache on discord. Waking up to pings of “did you see that x happened today” is old when it’s something I/we should have been aware of earlier - lots of interesting decisions and discussions I won’t go into bc I get said headache. By multiple people, not one so eh.
But ignoring that, I enjoyed my time as staff. Never minded pmd questions and appreciated the people that helped keep me/admins up to date on things. I don’t have time or drive to keep up as an admin but it doesn’t mean I’m disappearing. I’ll still be on forums and discord a lot, I just won’t have much time on server. I’m going to talk to dink and maybe I’ll still do some background work just to help out. Just need time to work on things in my life and to space myself from certain things that just suck time and energy.
Also free my homie scoovie, he was rdmd because someone shot the wrong guy.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1, active, knows the rules, is an overall great member of the community that I'd love to see as staff.

Good luck, Matt!
idk who you are and i think you need to add more hours to the server.
+1

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
-1 not enough time
[gBan] Turner has banned NuKulz - Duration: Indefinitely! (Sir, I would like to thank you for giving me the right to have this ban reason 'Mass Goomba stomp')
Good luck with everything Matt
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Yo honestly this man deserves donor+ he's done so much that its time for a well earned break. I wish you the best man!
Don't want to press + because then it would look like I'm glad you're going afk for 8 months, which I'm not since you were one of the good ones. Don't want to - since that is bad for your rep.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
Thank you for the time you spent being staff for the server, I remember when you first got trusted, and I came back 8 months later and you were already Admin. I was honestly very proud of you when I saw how far you had gotten since I was gone. You were nothing less than an amazing staff member since the very first day you joined the roster. I'll miss you being a higher up buddy. Godspeed.

Stay frosty ;)
+1
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
Hey man, life comes first. I wish you well mr matt ill give you a fat rdm the next time we play together
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Resignation regrettably Accepted. Welcome to the land of the retired useless elite, life always comes first.

In all honestly matt, thank you for all you've done for dinks and I enjoyed our time working together as Admin. I wish you the best of luck with your final semester, graduation, and everything thereafter. Godspeed.