Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matt’s Retirement App
Thank you for your help Matt. You always did your best and showed genuine concern and I truly appreciate that.
Hope everything goes well with everything in life.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
Careful with that shade, you might lose your donor privileges.   Angel

GL on the future dawg.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
-1 not enough forum time

Thank you for all your help Matt, your tenure was quite excellent and welcome to Rainbow Prick rank
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(07-17-2019, 10:11 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: Don't want to press + because then it would look like I'm glad you're going afk for 8 months, which I'm not since you were one of the good ones.  Don't want to - since that is bad for your rep.

Apologies for my earlier post, I misinterpreted your message.
And with that, someone else will need to take the title of Badmin.  Matt, It was an honor to work with you with in the server and im glad to have crafted a good friendship outside the game.  

I understand the reason of resinging. Life comes first, and you are so close to being out there doing youre own thing in the world.  I'm happy to hear you will continue to roam the discord and forums, because youre presence is a good one for the community.

I wish you well Matt.  Good luck on all future endeavors my man.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Matt, you were the first higher up staff member I ever met on here. A little of a year ago you sponsored my Trusted app and I'm forever thankful for you mentoring me into the staff family. You were one of the best Admins they've had, and staff overall. It's really sad to see the state of the staff team rn and you leaving, but maybe it'll all pull through. Everything is really ridiculous, and even that's why I resigned 5 months ago. No one can agree on anything and people get blindsided, so I see where you're coming from. Aside from that I'm wishing you the best with the rest of your college and I'm hoping we can still play big bad game Siege. Also free my rdm'd man Scoovie, he got hit in the crossfire.
Matt, I would honestly just like to say thanks, you have acknowledged every legitimate concern----
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
Was fun, and thank you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Asta la pasta hoe, thanks for everything you've done
Welcome to the world of adult life man, it sucks. Capitalism sucks out the labor out of all of us. I only get to enjoy life and play video games in bursts. If we all had it our way we could play TTT at least 18 hours of the day.

But fr you have always helped make the server better and I really wish you luck in whatever it is you're looking for. It's tough out there, but you're a good guy and will do fine. You carried the responsibilities of the sever when it was far more demanding than necessary and that will translate to the real world. Seriously, best of luck man.