Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special Rounds - Survey
Survey Link to vote - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/53SBF3Z

I created an organized list of the special rounds in Arbok's thread that people can vote on, to decide what special round ideas they would like to see implemented. You may vote on as many options as you would like to.

I cannot guarantee that any of these will be implemented. I just figured organizing them into a list and voting on our preferred ones would benefit the admins if they choose to add any special rounds.

*I didn't come up with any of these rounds, I just organized them into a survey*
I'll tell you one thing, a harpoon round is a server crash waiting to happen.
(07-21-2019, 09:23 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: I'll tell you one thing, a harpoon round is a server crash waiting to happen.

We haven't tried yet to find out.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(07-21-2019, 09:23 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: I'll tell you one thing, a harpoon round is a server crash waiting to happen.

I figured if it was like one-in-the-chamber it wouldn't crash it but I will let you guys discuss that as admins. I just made the survey for you guys to look at

Also, please don't post responses that don't contribute to the survey(not you laced), everyones stupid ass picture signatures clog the whole fucking page
/better yet can someone lock the thread
the bat round does sound fun, but for closed off maps its pretty bad since after 3 hits, they'll dissapear and you wont be able to hit anyone with them