Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My introduction
  Hello my name Barrett(THEPLAGUEDOCTOR) and I wanted to be apart of this team and be able to help contribute to the well being of the Sever and people of the server(Prophunt), I understand the rules of said admin and roles and what to do and not to do. I really would like to be apart of this team and do something with my life outside of school and work and be able to have the feeling of importance and having a lending hand if someone is being harassed by a random in the server. I am so thankful for the time you have given me for this, Thank you for making me feel apart of something and hope to be more!

Favorite things in life: Late night drives, Sports, Chilling with the Bois, GMOD, and last but not least my brother LLBTB</3  
Welcome to the forums!
hello welcome to the forums
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Welcome to the community buddy  :D
[Image: tenor.gif]  [Image: 8eC0kbM.gif?noredirect]
Hello, welcome to the forums. Glad you enjoy prop hunt!
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Welcome Gamer!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
[Image: background-welcome-gif-5.gif]
Wassup Doc
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Hello and welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your time here!
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Hi! Welcome to forums!
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott