Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question About A Report
Hello to anyone reading this,

Below I have attached a Screenshot of a report that I had made about a situation which occured on the 29 of July/2019 at an approximate time of between 1 and 1:30 AM. (I am posting this here as I have no idea where this sort of thing goes , if there is an appropriate place please transfer this to its appropriate spot)

Players Involved

->Prophet_Himself (STEAM_0:1:94085486)
->Avi (STEAM_0:0:171398726)
->milkmanfrommars (STEAM_0:1:72125948)
->Semenbeard The Ass Pirate (STEAM_0:0:43225030)
->Chris Farley (STEAM_0:1:163021079)

What Happened

-> On the 29th of July 2019 I was initiated in a game of TTT on the map of ttt_Terrortown It was a casual T round for me.

->It was OverTime and there were only a few players left including me,Milk,semen etc. 

->I was on the rooftop with the rest of the remaining survivors.

->I am on the sub floor under the higher roof , I opened the door and fired @"Semenbeard the Ass Pirate"  I killed him almost instantly with my locomotive (Point Blank range) and I escaped , closing the door behind me. Note: While this had occured no one had seen me whatsoever .

->No one had called a KOS on me and no one had called a "High Sus" or anything which could lead to a KOS at this time.

->I had escaped to the bottom of the building and proceeded to climb my way back up. 

->As soon as I came back up and opened the door to the roof I get blasted by Milkmanfrommars.

->With this being said it also good to note that many people were "missing in action" at the time so in the eyes of an innocent they are still alive on the leaderboard so It is safe to assume that "I" wasnt the only one alive in his eyes and that it could've been anybody who could have shot Semenbeard. 

->I reported this (as seen in screenshot).

->Knowing that no one had seen me kill Semenbeard it is safe to say that milkmanfrommars  KOS'd on me on either sound/location.

->Also Note: They did not have my DNA.

->Chris Farley was taking care of the case but got busy at the time so I requested someone high or of similer equivilance of power to take over.

->That same round Avi had come joined the server and him/her being of higher power compared to Chris Farley had taken over the case.

->Happy seeing this I checked the reports via !report and saw that the report was marked "Finished" Without anything done/said in conclusions.

->Confused by this I asay'd to check in if an appropriate conclusion is being drawn to my case.

->Followed by this I recieved no response till the next round of Avi she/he explained to me that he KOS'd me on "Sus" and that it was a valid reason to KOS someone.

->Me knowing that no High Sus or KOS was called me I engadged in a discussion with Him/Her disputing the said above.

->We exchanged diologue for a few times which I was then requested to take this matter to the forums as it would seem like Avi either couldn't reach an appropriate decision or he/she is not open to discussion.

->Avi with the said above also commented that I "Had reported everyone who had RDM'd me" 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

In Conclusion: I am currently writing this to achieve a more appropriate conclusion to this case of mine which Avi could not find an appropriate conclusion. In the end I wish to achieve an Slay on Milkmanfrommars for KOSing on Sound/Location as he did not see me actually kill Semenbeard but just heard the sound of my locomotive. Also with this as to repond to Avi's comment about me reporting people who rdm me I am a person who abides by the rules, and  reporting the people who break em is just my duty to bring em to justice thats all.

I hope an appropriate conclusion can be made regarding this,

-Prophet_Himself

Screenshot:      https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1818712123
@Avi

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Correction, I did not blast you, I sliced you to pieces with a stolen knife.

Also I killed you off weapon sus in OT. Someone was shot with a locomotive, you had a locomotive, why is this even a thread?
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
(07-29-2019, 02:31 AM)MilkManFromMars Wrote: Correction, I did not blast you, I sliced you to pieces with a stolen knife.

Also I killed you off weapon sus in OT. Someone was shot with a locomotive, you had a locomotive, why is this even a thread?

Anyone could have a locomotive my guy I aint only the one
(07-29-2019, 02:32 AM)Prophet_Himself Wrote:
(07-29-2019, 02:31 AM)MilkManFromMars Wrote: Correction, I did not blast you, I sliced you to pieces with a stolen knife.

That's irrelevant, I had sus off the weapon. If you were close to the person who died by a locomotive with a locomotive then its sus-able. In OT sus = kos
Ok so I was the one that handled the rdm you made against milk (Chris had never claimed the report it was still waiting, and I wouldn't just take another staff member's report).  That report is here.  According to the report and what milk had said, you were in the location of where someone just died, you had the same weapon that was used to kill someone, etc.  You asked me after the report was made if someone has to call a live check or kos/kos on sus and I said they technically didn't have to.  You continued sitting there arguing with me finding different excuses to point out to try and get milk slain for a kill on sus in overtime.  

As for the comment about you making constant reports on people, you had made 4 that map (2 of which were invalid/not rdm), and you had been making reports in the previous maps I was on too that were also invalid.  And it wasn't about me not being able to make an appropriate decision or being up for discussion, I made a decision and you didn't agree with it, and continued to argue it even after I explained my decision to you multiple times;  it reached a point where it was disrupting things on server, so I told you to make a report on the forums if you didn't agree with the decision.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
You really wrote a whole ass novel just to try and get someone slain
(07-29-2019, 02:58 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: You really wrote a whole ass novel just to try and get someone slain

What can I say man, I'm just that special
(07-29-2019, 02:35 AM)MilkManFromMars Wrote:
(07-29-2019, 02:32 AM)Prophet_Himself Wrote:

That's irrelevant, I had sus off the weapon. If you were close to the person who died by a locomotive with a locomotive then its sus-able. In OT sus = kos

So youre telling me that I anyone with a locomotve at the time couldve been blatently KOS'd just off of their weapon?? Seems absolutely absurd in my opinion...

(07-29-2019, 02:38 AM)Avi Wrote: Ok so I was the one that handled the rdm you made against milk (Chris had never claimed the report it was still waiting, and I wouldn't just take another staff member's report).  That report is here.  According to the report and what milk had said, you were in the location of where someone just died, you had the same weapon that was used to kill someone, etc.  You asked me after the report was made if someone has to call a live check or kos/kos on sus and I said they technically didn't have to.  You continued sitting there arguing with me finding different excuses to point out to try and get milk slain for a kill on sus in overtime.  

As for the comment about you making constant reports on people, you had made 4 that map (2 of which were invalid/not rdm), and you had been making reports in the previous maps I was on too that were also invalid.  And it wasn't about me not being able to make an appropriate decision or being up for discussion, I made a decision and you didn't agree with it, and continued to argue it even after I explained my decision to you multiple times;  it reached a point where it was disrupting things on server, so I told you to make a report on the forums if you didn't agree with the decision.
Just to rebuddle this we were discussing this in admin chat and not arguing but again discussing the situation on hand...

(07-29-2019, 02:38 AM)Avi Wrote: Ok so I was the one that handled the rdm you made against milk (Chris had never claimed the report it was still waiting, and I wouldn't just take another staff member's report).  That report is here.  According to the report and what milk had said, you were in the location of where someone just died, you had the same weapon that was used to kill someone, etc.  You asked me after the report was made if someone has to call a live check or kos/kos on sus and I said they technically didn't have to.  You continued sitting there arguing with me finding different excuses to point out to try and get milk slain for a kill on sus in overtime.  

Also in accordance to "Invalid" reports I would advise to see proof of those reports being "Invalid" please and thank you.
You were killed of Sus in overtime

overtime is when "sus" becomes kosable

using the same weapon used to kill someone else recently is sus

why is it this hard for you to understand? Lock this thread please lol
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions