Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question About A Report
(07-29-2019, 12:03 PM)Foxka Wrote: You were killed of Sus in overtime

overtime is when "sus" becomes kosable

using the same weapon used to kill someone else recently is sus

why is it this hard for you to understand? Lock this thread please lol

the matter of fact is that: 

->anyone could've had a locomotive at the time.

->He didnt see me commit anything

->And if that were the case than people would've been RDMing like there were no tommorow if they just KOS'd based on sus in Overtime.

->Susing someone based on the weapon they use should not be a valid reason to blatently RDM a person.

And it ain't hard for me to understand Im just trying to get things right fyi.
This is literally you having your panties in a bunch because you didn't get your way
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(07-29-2019, 12:31 PM)happy Wrote: This is literally you having your panties in a bunch because you didn't get your way

No its just me respectfully discussing a report which in my opinion did not go according to the rules and the situation at hand.
Having a weapon that was used to kill someone recently and in the same area is definitely a valid sus.
That's why because he didn't see anything it was a sus, and any valid sus before overtime becomes a kos.

This wasn't rdm
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
Admins are closing this thread, if you can't fathom why you were killed even though multiple people have spelled it out for you then i don't know what to tell you.
Thread Locked