Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Staff sucks
Forreal forreal not even playing some staff on the server be too uptight and make the game unfun to play not gonna say any names but the newer staff and admins are trash and need some training. Lycan and avi are 2 of the mods that’s I can think off the top of my head that are good Mods and make the server fun. I see a lot of ban happy moderators and admins when I play. Maybe I’m just stuck in the past but the new guys just being petty
Ahhh [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5327720]
ph > ttt
nice shitpost
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
You see admins?

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(07-31-2019, 06:32 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: nice shitpost

The fact u think it’s a shitpost shows who the shitty mods are

matt_st3 (Strongrule)You see admins?

This is also true

Give me my moderator position back and things are gonna change I promise people are gonna have fun again
Ahhh [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5327720]
Naw....Giving randos admin powers and we will all fall like the other gmod servers with poor noob management skills..also don't be a salty SANDRA... take a chill pill man we ani't in 1950s, were in 2019. 
[Image: tenor.gif]
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Salt factor 100
you really posting this just because you got muted for trying to say, and get people to say the n word?
i did it once and a mute/gag was enough for me to stop.
i may not know the whole story, but i sure as hell know you were being a pain in the ass to the staff from what bits i heard
Ryuji SakamotoNaw....Giving randos admin powers and we will all fall like the other gmod servers with poor noob management skills..also don't be a salty SANDRA... take a chill pill man we ani't in 1950s, were in 2019. 
[Image: tenor.gif]
U don’t even play ttt
[Image: source.gif]