Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Farley for Tmod
Ingame Name: Chris Farley

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:163021079

Time Played: 527 hours

When First Joined: Summer of 2014. However, at the time, I didn't stick with the server. I came back and became active again, midway through last year.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Anywhere from 4:30 pm to 3 am. Eastern time zone.

Sponsor(s): @Nicol Bolas 

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I believe I have done a successful job as a trusted. Whether it involves slays, mutes and gags, ban requests, etc. With more power, I can further benefit the community. For example, when it is late at night, instead of repeatedly gagging or kicking when someone needs banned, I can easily karma ban them and make the report. That way, I can focus on the server and more important things other than a troll. This is one of many examples of how I could help benefit the server, as I commonly find myself to be the only staff on late at night.

Why you want to help the community: Dinkleberg's is hands down my favorite online community I've come across in all my years. I would like to see this community thrive and be apart of helping it.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Back when i was a guest/member I was banned for time farming. I honestly don't remember if I was time farming or not. https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/tttbans/...1543792801

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Yes. I applied for Trusted and was accepted.

How did you find us?: I recognized Dinkleberg's when i was going from server to server, and the second time around, I stuck with it.

Other: 
-1 stay trusted for the rest of your time on dinks

This is an obvious +1. Chris is always dealing with reports and doing a good job at his job. He's been trusted for a while. Time for him to move up.
Safe to say, is a great person to talk to and play with. Can easily say he makes staffing great again and can put rules into an understanding state for anyone. No matter the "abuse" threads against him, I can always back him up with his decisions if he felt confident and believed in helping the community.

+1

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
Personally I haven't been as active lately as I was before but something I would like to see not just from you but from all staff is the descalation of situations, basically I'd like to see you interacting with the player base more in trying to quell trolls. Take what I say with a grain of salt as I barely know you, but otherwise you respond to situations quickly and I hear no negative comments about you, so I see no reason in saying no.
+1

Hello everyone! I am sponsoring Chris because he is one of the most valuable trusted we have. He's shown dedication to the server, with numerous ban requests and reports. He has done excellent at the beginning role of staff, and I fully believe he is ready to move up a level. Chris is level-headed and calm, and has a clear and precise understanding of the rules. Every time he is on, he isn't afraid to ask questions and handles as many reports as he can. None of the abuse threads recently made against him have held any weight, and numerous staff members, including myself believe he is innocent of any sort of accusations. He is a valuable member of staff, and I +1 his application to advanced to T-Mod.

[Image: b_560x95.png]
-1 he hit me and killed me with a expolsive barrel.+1 he knows the rules. hes been trusted for a long time so why not let him be big blue man
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
+999999 for being the best person to RDM on a constant basis.

+1. The real reason being is that Chris is a longtime trusted and has done well in his role. He has made ban requests, handled reports, and been just an overall great person to be with on the server.

I have faith that this man who lives IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER can be a great TMOD just as he was a Trusted.

Good luck man!
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
+1, Chris has handled reports well, is levelheaded (particularly through some recent false reports against him, he has not lost his cool) and knows what he is doing. Hope to see him in blue soon!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Most things have been said already, but he's on most late nights and very helpful when he is on. Does a great job on reports. Don't mind the abuse reports. +1.
former admin2
+1 ive never seen him make any staffing mistakes so i dont see why he should why be tmod
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]