Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Farley for Tmod
I have to say I'm upset my computer went out cause I was his original sponsor. I love you Chris and I'm proud of the staff member you're growing to be. You've improved so much since I first met you and are not easily discouraged by negative comments. You're very helpful and active in the community and aren't afraid to ask for help. I'm proud of you buddy! Keep up the good work no matter the outcome of this staff app. +1
+1 nice guy to be around really fun and is a amazing staff and just generally fun to be around
killerZoreo added 69 autoslays to Cryptic Salsa (Causing a hacker to mass)

[gBan] Nicol Bolas has banned JustKuono - Duration: Indefinitely! (Mass RDM and harassing me for my height even though im 6,1)

Beepo has been autoslain by Raider Hanks 3 minutes ago with the reason: 'i call that one the pankcake strat. (RDM)'.

Mr.Potato added 1e+192 autoslays to Ckg (slay reason)

Mr.Potato kicked Themself (DO NOT LET DAEGAN'S BODY DISTRACT YOU FROM THE FACT HE IS A MINOR!!!)

Chris has honestly been both an amazing staff on the server and a great friend. He’s always making sure that everyone on is having as much fun as he is all the while dealing with and managing all the reports, people, etc. Not a single doubt in my mind when I +1
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
For the month that I've been back he's been very active and helpful on the server. He handles reports pretty fast and effectively. Everyone else basically covered it all. Good luck on Test Mod, +1
Your application has been Accepted