Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just wondering
Y’all if u come across a player who is sniping a T that isn’t called out are u allowed to kill them?
Ahhh [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5327720]
If you know they are sniping a t why would you kill them then
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I think this is in a situation that someone is sniping at someone, they know it's a t but haven't said anything so all you see is them sniping at someone.
I'd say you're free to shoot them. From your position it just looks like they're sniping at people, it's a different story if they're called out.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-04-2019, 02:40 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: I'd say you're free to shoot them. From your position it just looks like they're sniping at people, it's a different story if they're called out.
Right that’s what I’m sayin shooting people that aren’t called out is Kosable
Ahhh [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5327720]
(08-04-2019, 03:53 PM)trevordakid Wrote:
(08-04-2019, 02:40 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: I'd say you're free to shoot them. From your position it just looks like they're sniping at people, it's a different story if they're called out.
Right that’s what I’m sayin shooting people that aren’t called out is Kosable
not all times if they saw them kill somone and didn't have time to kos  but that would be on a non sniper map
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
if you wanna go by the motd it generally says:
if you see someone sniping without calling out shots in a (well known or anywhere with a large view) position. you can legally kill them.
their fault for not calling out shots.
but if they do kos someone, it doesnt warrant a kos