Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What bizarre event happened at school/work?
What's your story of a bizarre event at your school/work?

[Image: shutterstock_638385961.jpg]

We all have those days where it seems like nothing ever ends. Whether it be at school or work. Whether it be an angry stubborn customer or some drama between a student and teacher, it's sometimes either funny or stressful to be at the dirty end of the stick. Share your stories of what you had to deal with! 
Tea and crumpets will always blow my trumpets!

[Image: 28880325-english-crumpets-with-butter-on...jack-m.jpg]

Oddbodd the musical man,
He is musical whenever he can.
With all of these rhymes
that he makes all the time,
Oddbodd the musical man.

Well i'm a undertaker..

the body actually reacted to my dick
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Our security door was broken in my department, one day while two of us were getting an order ready to take out to a car, a lady ran into the backroom with a cart of groceries and other shit and ran through the security door.
When I was in high school we had this thing called career day where you would dress up like what you wanted to be career wise. This one dude dressed up like a bum and was "sleeping" in a trash can snuggled with a baguette in the courtyard. Then another kid showed up also dressed like a bum and saw the first dude in the trash can. He walks up to the dude in the trash can, tells him that that trash can is his property, and steals his baguette. The first dude then leaps up in a fountain of trash and starts beating the shit out of the second dude. We had a literal bum fight at school. That was the last time we had career day.

Dont get me started on work. Mechanics have to deal with the dumbest people on the planet on a regular bases. I try to block most of that shit out.
Co-worker lived upstairs in the building. When it was like 90 degrees outside one day another co-worker found him semi passed out in the car with the car turned off. Paramedics and fire department came, he opened the door, and we found out he was huffing airduster stolen from the upstairs storage and huffing it.. in the parking lot.. of where he works and multiple people walk through every 5 minutes.

He went to the hospital and the manager and another co-worker were kicking him out from the upstairs room, which was their property- don't ask it's a weird place- and they found out rather than going to the bathroom, he was urinating and defecating in garbage bags and leaving them in his room. Yup.. good ol' Florida.
One day my Biology class thought it would be a good idea to take a little trip outside and observe all the flowers we had near this pond, and as we were walking downstairs I saw this girl on her knees and a guy pulling his pants up. Then they walked away very fast. That happened my sophomore year of high school
turd in the urinal
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Dude took a massive shit in the middle of the floor. Just a massive pile. Chillin. On the floor. In the hall.

That was in middle school, 8th grade year

Another quick one, some dude last year decided to rip off all of the dividers between the urinals because, "they looked loose."
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-04-2019, 09:01 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: Another quick one, some dude last year decided to rip off all of the dividers between the urinals because, "they looked loose."

Sounds gay to me ngl
Some retard at my school started juuling in front of a cop during lunch...