Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It was fun. - Arbok's Resignation.
It was fun to play with you and staff along side you. I hope to see you around.
You've been one of the people on this wild Dinklebergs ride with me since the beginning, Arbok. It was refreshing coming back and seeing someone like you still on the staff team. With all these new faces, there is always a part of me that misses the old staff roster, a part of me that wants to go back in time and live in those moments again. I made a lot of great memories with you being there. You're pretty cool to be around, and I've always thought you were excellent staff. Thank you for all of the time you put into this community, the really funny moments I had playing alongside you. While playing games may seem like it was just you wasting your time, you really did have an impact on some lives in this little corner of the internet, so don't regret all of it. There may have been other paths for you that were closed with not investing your time in other things, but others were opened, memories made, people met that will last with you forever. ^^

I wish you the best with school, and life in general as you focus more time on yourself and those around you. Feel free to message me anytime if you need someone to talk to about anything, I'm always a discord ping away.

Godspeed, chief  *salute* ( ・∀・ )ゞ 
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
Take Care friend.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(08-06-2019, 01:28 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: I also can't help but feel out of place in the new modern staff team. Years ago when I first became staff I knew everyone on the team and I was friends with nearly all of them, but now most of those players are gone or inactive. With this new team, and the new players, I kind of feel like the odd guy out, y'know? I'm not really friends with many of them at all. It just feels like I'm there, the dude in the back of the party who just sort of watches the entire thing for 3 hours and then leaves. 

The point is, I regret wasting all my time. But, I can't turn back time (fuck off Cher) so the best I can do is to try and change now.

Just please take into consideration that playing video games all day may not be the best thing to do with your life. Spend time with your family. Go out and learn shit. Pay attention in school. Do your homework. Study. Learn an instrument. Literally anything worthwhile. You might regret not doing it later.

we both joined around the same time back in 2016 and it's been an amazing and fun time the entire way, I was happy when I came back and still saw you were one of the few ogs still actively playing and still staff but it's sad to see one of the ogs leave. I completely understand this feeling and agree, I hope everyone takes into consideration how much time they're losing with friends/family over videos games I also regret not spending time with the friends I consider brothers irl because I missed out on so many memories and feel so distant now and wish I could go back and change it. I hope everything works out for school and I hope you enjoy life arbok you'll always be welcomed here <3.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
You have truly been one of the best. See you around buddy
[Image: 7onE1Qa.png]
I am t-  J - s not t - G - s and especially not the plural of tj. That would be retarded.
I didn't know you much at all, but I always saw you on and shitposting and it was good shit. I'm gunna miss the quality memes from your mouth. I hope college gets easier, that shits hard as fuck sometimes dude.