Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This isn't a good bye, more like a see you later.
Hey team its me, um where to start, i'm going to be gone for a few months due to some major personal issues going on in my life. I really need the time away from everything. I will be dropping gaming and social starting tomorrow. This is something i have to do for myself considering i almost took my life, I just wanna let know you guys know and not leaving you guys ill be gone for a few months. I just want you guys to know that it's been a pleasure staffing with you and can't wait to see you guys again maybe in a few months hopefully when I'm better. I'll see ya.
Sorry to hear that man take care I hope stuff gets better and I'll see ya when you come back
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I'm sorry that you have to go through this even if we don't know each other, but do take your time, don't feel you have to rush into or out of anything. You health is the important thing here. I've been learning that at the end of every dark road is light and someone or something will help you get there. We will see you when you return but in the mean time, take care.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Sorry to hear. Life and health come first. You'll always be welcomed back, cya then.
i love u pls be safe dawg
This is tough to hear.  I'm so sorry stuff isnt going right at the moment.

I just want to let you know I'm praying for ya pal.  If there is anything you need, don't hesitate to hit me up.

You are a joy to play with and I'm darn sure just a great person to be around in real life.  

We are all thinking of you Dakota.

Hope to see you again soon my friend.  

-lift
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
I love you Dakota. Like Laced said, please be safe. I’m wishing you the best with your health.
Take care of yourself, nobody should have to go through what you're going through. I have confidence things will be alright, and I look forward to seeing you back around!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
hey its hard with almost taking your life I was there once its not a great place to be take all the time you need
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Take care of yourself, and I hope things start to get better.