Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addition to map specific rules
On "ttt_storehouse_b7" there is a ball that acts as a bomb, similar to a mine turtle on community pool.

The rules don't state that it is kosable to carry it torwards others.

Or remove both from map specific rules to add a different rule under kosable actions and have it be

"Carrying traitor traps toward other people, such as mine turtles on Community pool/datmap and the ball on storehouse"

This would prevent future exploiting by being broad enough to cover carryable traitor traps
It should be common sense that carrying an explosive T item towards someone (that works in the same way as the turtles) is kosable. It's no different than bring the turtle towards someone, no different than bringing an explosive barrel towards someone. Its an item that can be used to damage/hurt people with explosion which is something traitorous to do. We shouldnt have to write out every single thing in the motd bc it would be pages long.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
^^^ It effectively server the same function as the turtles. It honestly is a turtle, just without the form of a turtle.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
Do we need to spell out everything for people?
(08-12-2019, 02:41 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: ^^^ It effectively server the same function as the turtles. It honestly is a turtle, just without the form of a turtle.

Which is why I wrote that second half

"Carrying traitor traps toward other people, such as mine turtles on Community pool/datmap and the ball on storehouse"

As a side note, the rules need to be updated anyways. Common sense isn't an acceptable answer.
If two people go into an elevator and I hear shooting and one of them comes out the top. It is common sense that they are the traitor but I am not allowed to kill them because I didn't see the person die, I can sus them but not kill them.

(I don't see them come out the top alone, someone else would so they would have to trust me saying there were two people that went in. etc.)

(08-12-2019, 02:56 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Do we need to spell out everything for people?

How can you enforce a rule that you make up in your head.

This is literally the equivalent of your girlfriend being mad at you and expecting you to say sorry when you don't even know shes mad at you.

(08-12-2019, 02:41 PM)Avi Wrote: We shouldnt have to write out every single thing in the motd bc it would be pages long.

"Or remove both from map specific rules to add a different rule under kosable actions and have it be

"Carrying traitor traps toward other people, such as mine turtles on Community pool/datmap and the ball on storehouse""

I'm not trying to be an asshole but it's going to come across like it, did you read this part?
I'd say people with common sense can understand that carrying a Traitor-detonated explosive can be KOSable, I don't think it's something we should specify.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8101688]
Eh, the list was made to specify what was a traitor trap and that yes it’s kosable. No, not everyone knows about the bomb or presents, tho it’s kinda hard to not know about the turtles.
So yes, that belongs on the list if it is similar to the turtles.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Not every map has turtles that explode or mines that explode. With this 'common sense' rule, there would be a lot more RDMing and confusion going on if that was the case. It should be added to the list.

Also, no shade or trying to be an ass, but so far only the staff have said it's a common-sense thing to know. Most of you are experienced players on here and know most of the maps and it's traps and such. To me, rules are mainly for new players to the game, or to the server. It's the same thing as calling someone dumb for not knowing something that you already know.

Again, not trying to be an ass, just throwing that out there.