Unban request
In game name: The Øne.
Steam ID: 76561198098240057
Who banned you: Avi (TTT Mod).
Reason For Ban: Mass RDM.
Length of Ban: Perma Ban.
Reason for Admins to Unban: All right... Yesterday i was playing in "bowling" map, as you know, there's a tester where there are some glasses and i just shot the glass (i didn't know the bullets could cross the glasses) so i killed someone (also i wasn't sure that it was me who killed him(he was a T)) and i just decided to shot again so i killed someone again (now i was sure that it was me (he was a T also)). Ok i answer for it, it was my fault; But after that, i saw someone carrying an explosive barrel to the tester (KOSable) and i just shot the barrel because there were so many people together, and i killed the one who was carrying the explosive and another one, but i didn't want to kill him, i thought he was far from the barrel but the explosion hit him.

I really understand why did you ban me, but i just wanted to explain myself at least. Thanks for reading.
Have you been banned: Nope it is my first time.
Other: I wish there's a way to unban me, i usually don't RDM people, also i want to give my apologies to the people who i killed in case you're reading this.
there are some glasses and i just shot the glass (i didn't know the bullets could cross the glasses) so i killed someone (also i wasn't sure that it was me who killed him(he was a T)) and i just decided to shot again so i killed someone again (now i was sure that it was me (he was a T also)).
^
had a stroke reading this. but sounds like retarded rdm.

But after that, i saw someone carrying an explosive barrel to the tester (KOSable) and i just shot the barrel
^
sounds like another dumb mistake. this has happened before (not gonna put names) to some people. you really shouldnt shoot a barrel in a crowd. shit goes down. for this seems like an accidental rdm rather than a mass. i suggest that you either back off or kill the person themself.

all that aside. in the game when im usually on, he does play like a sensibly reasonable person.
i was on when he got banned and was thinking: "really? doesnt seem like him to do it"
i dont really have a say in this. but i think this was a just a big oof moment and it should either be just reduced, or have him stick all the slays he racked up from this.
(08-12-2019, 02:51 PM)The Øne Wrote: In game name: The Øne.
Steam ID: 76561198098240057
Who banned you: Avi (TTT Mod).
Reason For Ban: Mass RDM.
Length of Ban: Perma Ban.
Reason for Admins to Unban: All right... Yesterday i was playing in "bowling" map, as you know, there's a tester where there are some glasses and i just shot the glass (i didn't know the bullets could cross the glasses) so i killed someone (also i wasn't sure that it was me who killed him(he was a T)) and i just decided to shot again so i killed someone again (now i was sure that it was me (he was a T also)). Ok i answer for it, it was my fault; But after that, i saw someone carrying an explosive barrel to the tester (KOSable) and i just shot the barrel because there were so many people together, and i killed the one who was carrying the explosive and another one, but i didn't want to kill him, i thought he was far from the barrel but the explosion hit him.

I really understand why did you ban me, but i just wanted to explain myself at least. Thanks for reading.
Have you been banned: Nope it is my first time.
Other: I wish there's a way to unban me, i usually don't RDM people, also i want to give my apologies to the people who i killed in case you're reading this.

hey just wanted to say +1 for reduction since its your first
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
+1 for reduction, first offense though you should have known better than to not shoot the barrel in a crowd
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Shoots someone through glass

Says you didnt know you could hit them through it

Does it again
Yeah i know it was a dummy way to test if was me who killed the guy through the glass lol, but that's my fault. And it was another dummy way to kill the one who was carrying the explosive barrel, but it was the only way to did it because he was relatively near to provoke a massive murder, that's why i killed the another guy with the explosion, i had to, also i had not angle to shot.
+1 for reduction to 1 week. If you shoot glass and kill someone the first time, don’t try again. Common sense. This is your first offense, so, I’m not gonna hate you for it. Just make sure brain work harder less bad done. Just do.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
+1 for reduction to a week, +1 for unban. I don't see the one causing issues on the server ever and he's cool too so I'm sure he didn't do it intentionally
On bowling today, you were reported by four people for rdm in one round, two via shooting them through the glass, and the two that were from the explosive barrel.  With the glass situation reports here and here looking at these it seemed questionable that you would shoot one person through the glass then another without realizing that you were the one killing them.  As for the barrel reports here and here, it seemed questionable if the guy was actually carrying it towards someone as well as you said in the fourth report that you were just pretending to try and kill the guy with the barrel which killed both of them.

So things I want to point out, you have two previous bans for trolling and rdm + leave.  Another thing that I factored in was you threatened in admin chat the map before the ban that if someone wasn't slain in a report you would intentionally rdm them (before the report was even responded to) seen here (ignore the rdm report I scrolled up the chat to rescreenshot what was said the last map).  

With all of that being said, I permabanned you.  Was it a lot of careless decisions on your part? Probably.  I would be fine with a reduction on this appeal, however, if/when you do get unbanned, tone it down with the rdm, don't threaten to rdm other players to get vengeance, etc. and there shouldn't be any other issues.  So +1 reduction, neutral unban.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
2 previous bans? i didn't know that i was banned before lol. And yeah, i was angry about the Aethor RDM because he RDMed me 2 times on my T round and you forgave the slay to him one time (you slayed him the second rdm). Also i'm not the type of guy who is rdming all maps; Just trying to chill and play, that was my fault as i said and i answer for that.

I'll be waiting for the unban then, let me know if you decided to. Thanks for your time everyone <3