Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Filthy Casual Gamer Here
Been playing Dinkleberg's TTT for the past year or so now, on and off. Since the dissolution of my home server several years ago, TTT hasn't felt the same, but now that I'm getting back into it again I feel that Dinkleberg's could be that new home. Just wanted to come over here and introduce myself. Some of you may have seen me, most probably haven't so hello.

1600 hours in GMod TTT and I'm still trash  Dodgy Cry (just in case you were wondering why I whiff so hard while trying to kill you)
What's good homie! Welcome to the forums. I've played against you a few times on the server since my return and you seem very chill. Glad to have ya with us.
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
Welcome to the forums gamer glad to see ya here
killerZoreo added 69 autoslays to Cryptic Salsa (Causing a hacker to mass)

[gBan] Nicol Bolas has banned JustKuono - Duration: Indefinitely! (Mass RDM and harassing me for my height even though im 6,1)

Beepo has been autoslain by Raider Hanks 3 minutes ago with the reason: 'i call that one the pankcake strat. (RDM)'.

Mr.Potato added 1e+192 autoslays to Ckg (slay reason)

Mr.Potato kicked Themself (DO NOT LET DAEGAN'S BODY DISTRACT YOU FROM THE FACT HE IS A MINOR!!!)

Well welcome to the forums and community. I hope you do stick around and enjoy your time here ^^
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Welcome  :D Hope you enjoy being part of our little family.
[Image: unknown.jpg]
hello stranger O.O
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Welcome back agent. I hope to see you around. ^ - ^
Another new not so new person, Hello, welcome and pls enjoy your time.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Welcome.
Welcome Gamer!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]