Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player model suggestion
a kanna kamui player model would be nice

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=869012672
can you do a pic of the person or link the model cause I don't know who that is
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
It's helpful if you supply links to its workshop when you suggest things.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Done :)
Not a bad suggestion. 
Currently, adding more models is on the lower end of the list for things that need to get done. 
We recently added a number of models, it will be several months (probably) before this would be added. 

I suggest bringing this up again around December 
The other item is that we already have several player models that fall into this category, but it could be something to note if we decide to exchange some out.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I'm fully down for a Kanna model, however if we add it, one will need removed. This will be set on my list of models to test for the next time we exchange models out like fish said. Thanks for the suggestion.
Thanks for the feedback and responses, guys. :)
I’d love to play as SCP-096, Maya from Borderlands, Kirby, Bill (L4D,) and  Ancano from Skyrim.
(08-18-2019, 09:50 PM)smithers03 Wrote: I’d love to play as SCP-096, Maya from Borderlands, Kirby, Bill (L4D,) and  Ancano from Skyrim.

You need to post workshop links so we can even consider these models.