Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inactivity x2
Mkkay671 has came across something in personal life she has to deal with and is not able to make this post or tell anyone herself. She will be inactive for 1-2 weeks, still not able to be determined. Once she handles things she will return to the PH server and be active again. Things caught up and hit her hard...rip..

As for me I will be a bit less active in general because school is catching up to me and I need to finish it. If I focus on it I will graduate in the next month or so. I will still play and be on the forums I will just not be on as much. Also built up stress I need time to myself and make everything right with myself. Sorry for the inconvenience my inactivity may cause. I will still try to answer every steam message and be cancerous on forums..

Thanks...
  -Starky
I'm sure it won't be a problem, send my regards to mkkay and good luck with school ❤