Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I like bans
Seeing as I was "involved" with the people who were community banned, you all might as well include me

Offender's Name: Dong

Offender's SteamID: 123:696969420666

Offender's Rank: Donor

What They Did: Absolutely jack shit, but my friends got banned for stuff they shouldn't have, so I have to join them too because I was also apart of the PRIVATE discord shit talking . Considering Tdawg who had little to no involvement got banned, I can only imagine what should logically happen to me.

When They Did It: All day everyday because we fucking love drama

Potential Witnesses: the admins

Proof: nil, because my proof are my words

Other: my name is dong and I like weed. this is also not a shitpost, so go ahead and do what you want.

In all actuality, with these recent events I am going to quit this server permanently, and if for whatever reason I join the community ban party then hoo-rah. It was fun to staff for you all for the 9+ months. The whole year I was involved in this community was rather eventful. You all made this place enjoyable 2017-2018 for me. I appreciate all the memories and the fun times I've had on here, but for real this has gone too far for me. 

To address the problem:

I have no comments for the PH admins because I have not played and have no problem with them whatsoever.

The fact that an inactive admin and inactive co-owner have the power to hold such a vote is complete and utter bull$hite.

You've essentially lost all your good staff/regulars on TTT with the departure of Penny, Dildo, and others (myself included).

The demotion of Scoovie was bullshit and you all know that. Free my man, got rmd'd :(

The fact that DILDO resigned... the most pure guy, shows how bad shit is getting rn.

Alright.. I'm done, this is probably the last thread I will ever post. I originally was just going to be inactive for college, but you have ruined every single aspect of this server that made it playable and fun for me, as well as others. I hope that you realize toxicity will still reign supreme and uh #BlameRippe

Was fun while it lasted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99OJHwUW63E
+1
[gBan] Turner has banned NuKulz - Duration: Indefinitely! (Sir, I would like to thank you for giving me the right to have this ban reason 'Mass Goomba stomp')
Approved
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
quick question for you? Do you have a opinion that doesnt fit with the higher ups? Then you perfectly apply for this ban
killerZoreo added 69 autoslays to Cryptic Salsa (Causing a hacker to mass)

[gBan] Nicol Bolas has banned JustKuono - Duration: Indefinitely! (Mass RDM and harassing me for my height even though im 6,1)

Beepo has been autoslain by Raider Hanks 3 minutes ago with the reason: 'i call that one the pankcake strat. (RDM)'.

Mr.Potato added 1e+192 autoslays to Ckg (slay reason)

Mr.Potato kicked Themself (DO NOT LET DAEGAN'S BODY DISTRACT YOU FROM THE FACT HE IS A MINOR!!!)

Can I be banned as well?
It’s not like I can play even if I wanted to anyway.
I fall into the same category as everyone else who was banned besides the fact that I don’t play.
It’s finally time to kill The Holy Trinity. Once and for all.
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
I want to be banned as well, kind sir :)
Wowee it’s almost like the community doesn’t like their new voice
Funny how being out of touch with the community does that. That’s a whole lot of staff gone due to decisions made, and even more players that are leaving bc they’re tired of it. I’d ask that someone look into the core reasons but the thread might get locked.
Sad to see you go dong, but is all good we got siege so we can complain about hitboxes still

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Sad to see you go, another decent player leaving :/
Greetings, 
Swartsy
Ban me Dong please
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Ban me too plzz I haven't even played on the servers for a while because of shitty internet but the logic makes perfect sense ;)
Tea and crumpets will always blow my trumpets!

[Image: 28880325-english-crumpets-with-butter-on...jack-m.jpg]

Oddbodd the musical man,
He is musical whenever he can.
With all of these rhymes
that he makes all the time,
Oddbodd the musical man.