Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
StormRoad - Application 4 Trusted
Ingame Name: stormroad

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29853363

Time Played: 312+ hours

When First Joined: Feb 11, 2019, but I feel like I have played earlier (see "how did you find us")

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Usually I play 12:30AM-6AM eastern time usually on weeknights after work (I get off at 12AM), I have insomnia so sometimes when i'm on is completely random, sometimes i'm not on Friday/Saturdays, depends but i'm on often.

Sponsor(s): @Nicol Bolas 

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I find myself doing alot of ban requests (nearly all of my forum posts are ban requests) so being able to take direct action like slaying people who come on at night just to RDM and cause problems will save alot of good players frustration and preserve the fun of the game. I have been playing TTT since before 2013, have over 1,200 hours on Gmod, the only gamemode I play is TTT. 

Why you want to help the community: I enjoy playing TTT, I grew up with it and want to protect it so people like myself can enjoy playing it. I find Dinks community and server to be the "classic TTT experience" I grew up with. I also want to protect my own gaming sessions as I have had countless nights where I have just got on only to have the server taken over by someone and their friends RDMing without resolution until morning so we have no choice but to leave. I don't have any interest in doing anything except playing the game by the rules and having a good time. I don't have any bias or interest in power or bias and I don't get vengeful or angry, i'm not one to do something out of spite.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: I swear in like 2015-2016 I once joined and played for awhile, one of the reasons I re-played Dinks is cause I specifically remembered it from back then.

Other:  I don't know. 
Hey guys. I'm sponsoring Stormroad because he's been an active member on the server for quite some time. He's never been an issue and obeys the rules. He's made tons of ban requests, and would be a great staff member. Trusted is an entry level position, and he'll do great as one.

Yes I am aware I sponsored Laced a day ago, I have been given the okay by Gabe to go ahead and sponsor given the circumstances.

[Image: b_560x95.png]
in the short time ive known storm ive seen many of the things in him that we prioritize in ph staff members. The criteria may not be the same, but they arent vastly different, and because of this i think storm would be helpful to have as trusted
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Storm's been on top of Ban Requests real late, or in the early morning. From the times I've seen them on the server, I've never noticed a deliberate intent to break any of the server rules. Well mannered, and should make a fine addition to the team.

+1
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1 I think storm will be a great trusted because he’s always helping the community out and is overall helpful.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
+1 storm always be on late night, and he's always pretty calm, good with dealing with the late night idiots, and thanks for helping with zodiac
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
+1 helpful, knows the rules and is able to control the server if he was by himself.
+1 Storm is a good player and is a very help donor and like he stated he does alot of ban requests. I believe he would make a good trusted.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
You'll be getting a big fat +1 from me. Always on and active, sends me needed info on the wrongdoings of other players, helps out with reports and above all, knows the rules well.
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
I think stormroad has potential as trusted as shown by the effort they put in for ban requests and helping staff on the server. Best of luck on your app and +1.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~