Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daegan for big blue
While I have been dead for a bit, I still want to put something on my son’s blue app.

My vote will be neutral because of my inactivity, but I loved getting on with you. You are nice to be around and great staff (last i checked). While I will not be returning to the server since the admins decided to ban most of my close friends, I would still love to see you get Tmod. Maybe someday you will get admin :).

Even if this app falls through, don’t give up trying to improve yourself. You have made great progress since you first joined and I don’t see that stopping. You are a great person daegen. Don’t stop being you!
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
+0 from me, like Christian and Renzo said before me, I think you are often times too strict for minor instances. I also think it is a little too soon for you to be tmod and I think you still have a lot to learn in grasping the rules. You have matured but not quite to the level that a tmod should. Keep up the good work however and you'll get it.
(08-26-2019, 05:22 PM)RenzoLeBenzo Wrote: I'm gonna be with Christian on this one. I'm also gonna be neutral. It's nothing personal Daegan but when I came back to the server after my inactivity and saw you for the first time in a year, you did mature and grow. You got Trusted and I congratulate you on that. But I saw this one time on the server that someone disliked you and was harassing you. I watched you fight and yell with him over the mics and watched you revenge RDM him. As a staff member, when situations that like arise, you always need to keep a calm and collective head and be able to troubleshoot your way out of a situation like that. You didn't and for that reason, I need to see some more maturity before I can +1 this application. Again, this is nothing personal, but strictly professional.

he was just saying I did but he shot me and I killed him lol but besides that I will take it into consideration
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Hello from the otter side fellas.

Hello Daegan, and I'm happy to see that your applying for TTT T-mod.

I do want to give something here and it's that I also keep tabs on who goes afk on multiple occasions and we never were given permission to use Awarning, but I believe it's ok to be on to those who do it multiple times. I also believe that you're doing an excellent job that the whole trusted thing. Many have stated their opinion on the matter and I feel that the maturity and attitude towards trolls on server has improved. I've seen a surge of ban requests from you, and I think you're spot on with making them. Trusted is a learning experience, and I feel that you have learned and educated yourself in the rules and how a Trusted should act. 

It's a (+1) from me dude, I wish you luck with this app, and If you don't make it through I hope you can absorb much of the regulars and other staff's feed back. I may not play TTT, but I'm very observant from this side.
I'm going to lean towards a -1 because I feel you should grow a bit more as trusted right now. I think you make a great trusted but I personally don't think you're ready for the step up, maybe in a month I feel you could change that.

My reason being I feel you're not confident enough with your decisions or how to handle things. Just little things here and there I've just seen in the server, nothing detrimental.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
I need to know two things daegan, first is will you have time to play considering you made a post about your time changing for school, and second is are you able to make decisions on your own without being influenced by other people?

Right now Im at a -1 for you getting tmod, if you can answer those questions in a truthful manner, I may reconsider.

Edit: After having a conversation with you and considering things, Im going to remain at a -1.  I would like to see you take more time as trusted to show you are ready for tmod and work on fine tuning things.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I always make time to play I can escape reality that way. And I learned to not let people influence me and make my decision my own
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
+0
I'm proud of how far you have come as trusted. You've exceeded many expectations and you have far to go. At this point I'm stuck between you aren't ready and you are just about ready to move up. Yes, you're still a little too harsh on the small things but as Hani stated (to which I agree) you are still a tad hesitant on decisions. I personally, consider that a good thing as a trusted, even as a test mod because there are new decisions to make as one. 
I know you made a post about going into your freshman year this year and that your time may or may not dip as you acclimate, but don't forget to prioritize your studies kiddo and good luck on you application!
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Wow it's like almost all the girls dislike you or something (on ttt side). I am voting neutral. I just wanted to comment. I understand how others feel that you're too strict and some of them feel that you're too lenient. I'm a strict staff member or I was when I was active. You have to balance it out. I don't know how much has changed since the last time I was active or how much you've improved. But from reading the comments, it seems you're still a tad bit immature. Just a tad, not a big difference, ya dig? You are allow to have fun, but you have to make sure when to joke and when to not. For example, you'll always have to keep track of chats. You'll never know that someone may be begging for someone to stop doing something and staff won't notice since they're too busy cucking around.

To me, like what Kuono mentioned, if you're in school, focus that. This is just for fun, school is way more important than this. If you're able to balance both option school and here, that's cool. But when time comes that you needed online but you have to do homework or study for a test, don't go on. Focus education first, that's important to your life even if it's easy.

One last thing, your application is hella short for applying for T-Mod. Whether you're applying for a new position or a higher position, you have to explain in details how you're able to fill that role. You can't just expect one sentence will qualify you as a great candidate. To me, if you think you're up for the job, you gotta show more effort on your application and effort on your activity & behavior on the server. But like I said, if you can't balance those things out, moving up might be a bit harder for you.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
+1 kind young fellow makes more people talk and deals with most night rulebreakers and has alot of activity on this server.