Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fozzy's Resignation.
Hello, I've been thinking about this the past month or two because I haven't been confident in my own abilities to staff anymore and just haven't cared or motivated to get on alone or without certain people on. But because of certain events, those people can no longer get on so there isn't any reason to get on any more let alone staff so It's been fun staffing with a lot of you over the years and I hope you all enjoy your time on dinks. 

This is most likely a goodbye also so love yall <3

[Image: c460bd7b57e8e3585988120b82767229.gif]
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
Bye Fozzy thank you for your time as staff here you were always pretty chill
[Image: J6yUs0g]
We took you in after hacking and aimboting and this is how you repay us?
Goodbye hacker man
Take care of yourself Fozzy, I will miss ya on the server. Good luck bud.
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
(08-26-2019, 06:59 PM)Noclip Wrote: We took you in after hacking and aimboting and this is how you repay us?

I'm sorry Dr.Noclip, I'll always remember you as the best doctor in South America
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
Take care of yourself and good luck with next adventure in life.
You were good son, real good; maybe even the best
[Image: 2f0.jpg]
merry christmas xbox
Its a shame to see another one down. At least I won't have competition in TTT anymore. Take care brother.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
A whole lotta new purple boys incoming

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon