Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cripple for Staff
Ingame Name: Ckg

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:71230469

Time Played: 186 hours

When First Joined: July 12

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I'm generally available from 9:00 AM to 1:00 AM EST.

Sponsor(s): Renzo

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I can help with RDM reports, mic/chat spam, ban requests, and introducing new players to the rules of the server. 

Why you want to help the community: I really enjoy this server and the people who play on it.  It turned Gmod from a game I hadn't played in ages to the one I play most now, and I want to help out in any way I can.  Especially now with a lot of the staff having resigned I want to help keep the base of the community stable and provide support to the remaining staff so it will continue to be the one that I have enjoyed up to this point.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: I got onto Gmod after about 2 years away and found this server.
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
Heyo, I'm sponsoring this dweeb because he's always active, knows the rules fairly well and makes good reports for the other staff. I've played with Ckg pretty regularly and can safely say that he would make a great edition to the staff team. He has a very level head, calm and collected personality. Good luck my dude.

Renzo out.
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
+1  he knows the rules is fun to play with i think he will  be a fine addition to the staff team.
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
+1 Is friendly, active, and knows the rules. I told you my advice earlier, but try and make some more ban requests. But I do understand that's not always on option, so I don't take that into consideration that much. Good luck!
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1 active, friendly, and knows the rules i think he be good staff
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1 knows the rules and is a very friendly face on the server and he’s very active.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
+1 Active, knows the rules and knows how to avoid trolls.
+1 knows the rules, helpful to new players like myself and when he isn’t bullying me he’s pretty friendly too. Good Luck CKG.
+1, good at dealing with idiots when there's no staff on, just stop taking my old names on discord idiot
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
+1, we need to reach our cripple quota

dude is active as hell. played when his arm was fucked up. with a controller. that's dedication, baby.
[Image: giphy.gif]