Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
catchthe-cat.233's Ban Request
Offender's Name: catchthe-cat.233

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:138522300

Potential Witnesses: Brown Sugar, Figurative Garbage, everyone else in the video.

Reason to Ban: Hacking? I'm not 100% sure he was hacking, but I'm 90% sure. I don't like calling people out for using a client but it was pretty sketch. Lmk in the comments if you think it's hacking.

Proof: https://youtu.be/-0P14_KsFCk      Forgive me for 360p Quality, I didn't feel like rendering it
I think most of it looks okay-ish (it’s all pretty sketch) but it’s that kill while you had the scoreboard up that tips me off. The cursor is obviously popping off and on the head as he shoots. It’s hard to see, but definitely doesn’t look right.

+1 to banning you both, your crosshair makes me angry.
This message brought to you by negative crosshair spacing gang.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
It doesn't appear like they're walling, but some of those kills look pretty sketchy to me. It looks like he's locking onto their heads as he sees them.
[Image: 755D32A4688113EEEF4709B59F2192242.gif]
just looked at when he killed me and from what it looked like, i slowed down the video and he fired BEFORE looking at me. tbh it is really sus
thank