Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Replace ttt_roy_the_ship with ttt_freddy_the_ship
Freddy the Ship is a properly scaled version of Roy the Ship with enhanced prop placement and doorways you can actually walk through without having to crouch. Think of it as a newer version of Roy the Ship, since it's basically that. 'Nuff said.

Workshop Link
Isn't Freddy an older version of roy? I've play Freddy before, but I don't know why Roy should be replaced.

Edit: I actually remembered how dumb the doors are on Roy. It's worth a shot to downgrade/upgrade.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(03-03-2017, 12:27 AM)Christian Wrote: Isn't Freddy an older version of roy? I've play Freddy before, but I don't know why Roy should be replaced.

Edit: I actually remembered how dumb the doors are on Roy. It's worth a shot to downgrade/upgrade.

They're both derived off the same map and by all accounts they're pretty similar, but Freddy seems to have come out better.
Put that in your pocket and bring it up during the PAX WEST 2017 MAP PACK. We're not considering any maps until then.
you can fuck right off you mentalist, roy the ship is an absolute stone cold classic of a map and if you replace it i'll replace your spine with a noodle because i'll fold you into a knot like a fucking pretzel you fat knob
(03-03-2017, 03:54 AM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote: you can fuck right off you mentalist, roy the ship is an absolute stone cold classic of a map and if you replace it i'll replace your spine with a noodle because i'll fold you into a knot like a fucking pretzel you fat knob

yeah roy the ship is absolutely the biggest ship related map in the ttt game, the crouching to get through doors is a metaphor for how you sometimes have to put in extra effort to win a ttt round
Why do we have to wait so long to implement suggestions though smh
(03-03-2017, 05:51 AM)✄ - - - Warpizzle - - - Wrote: Why do we have to wait so long to implement suggestions though smh

Because if we added maps all the time, we'd be out of maps to add eventually. By staggering releases, we spice up the server when it's starting to get stale.

Also, I'm not gonna have the Exploit Team working all the time. We all have better things to do and Sugam & I have important shit we need to test on the backend.
(03-03-2017, 05:51 AM)✄ - - - Warpizzle - - - Wrote: Why do we have to wait so long to implement suggestions though smh
Cause it takes time to check even if people want the map if people  want it I think Rippe goes in and sees if its good, if its good  Mini and I go in for about an hour maybe more depending on the size and try to break it.  If it breaks it gets rejected if not it gets added.
Everything takes time and because adding everything at once would be aids.
(03-03-2017, 11:08 AM)⌠ƒ€ѦГ⌡ Fozzy Wrote:
Cause it takes time to check even if people want the map if people  want it I think Rippe goes in and sees if its good, if its good  Mini and I go in for about an hour maybe more depending on the size and try to break it.  If it breaks it gets rejected if not it gets added.
Everything takes time and because adding everything at once would be aids.

There are a few other people who investigate the quality of the map, including but not limited to DaKody, at least one other Admin, and a Mod or two. We also can reject maps that are functional for a myriad of reasons, including delaying some maps for the next map pack.

A lot of people complained that I don't "listen to the community's suggestions" and "only add things that I like." In order to counter these arguments (besides my flatout denial), I run polls and solicit feedback. For maps, I make sure a fair number of people go in and try the maps before we add them. This is the primary reason shit takes forever to add or be implemented (besides Dink being dead half the time). If y'all wanted shit to be added immediately, I'd need to be given the iron first I've been accused of having in the first place.