Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teaming
Offender's Names + SteamIDs: Joshnl >:|(STEAM_0:1:47531756)   Evee(STEAM_0:0:195441188)

Potential Witnesses: @Cactus @Cryptic Salsa 

Reason to Ban: Teaming

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/lvzRv2U

Other:
Handled! thanks for the report and all that you do!
I don't think we can Ban Evee for teaming with the evidence provided, all we can see is a Traitor actively choosing to defib an innocent but he could have picked the person/body completely at random. We have no proof that Evee co-operated with the traitor and ACTIVELY teamed by choosing to ignore the fact that she was defib'd or by asking for the defib herself. we have no proof she knew who defib'd her or proof of her asking for it.

Josh however actively broke a rule and can be punished but I don't think we can ban Evee over this without proof she knew what was happening and refused to kill Josh.
[Image: j3I5q8.jpg]
Unless both of those witness can say she knew who defib'd her and activly made an effort not to kill them I dont think this warrents a ban.
[Image: hsk.gif]
Do you guys just pick random people you don't like to ban? Remind me that next time I see multiple players revive Cake and nobody bats an eye because I guess they like both players.

Twisted rule that only applies when you want it to. lulw.
Never seen anyone ress cake without either both of them being inno or both being t's

Both are being warned.