Poll: Do you think that I'll be at least a decent staff
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
100.00%
13 100.00%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trusted Application
Rager22
STEAM_0:0:419328358
102 hours
November 16, 2019
Sun-Thur 5-8pm Fri & Sat 11am-4am ET
Trusted
Regular
I enforce the rules of the server to help people out and show people that staffs joining doesn't mean that the fun is gone
I want to help because people are really toxic towards each other and staff and I want to end that
Yes because I changed my name after I died when I first started to play on this server
I played Dinkleburgs PH and wanted to play TTT
Yes
This is probably the only app I will -1. I feel you are way to easily upset and you egg on trolls to much, I know its hard not to, 
I still get the urge to annoy and add fire to the already steaming pot. I would recommend working on the anger you have in your reports when you are rdmed as it makes a lot of a difference to someone asking why they killed you instead of berating them for it.
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(01-02-2020, 11:49 PM)Cryptic Salsa Wrote: This is probably the only app I will -1. I feel you are way to easily upset and you egg on trolls to much, I know its hard not to, 
I still get the urge to annoy and add fire to the already steaming pot. I would recommend working on the anger you have in your reports when you are rdmed as it makes a lot of a difference to someone asking why they killed you instead of berating them for it.

I agree with what Salsa stated, I just want to add some things. I feel as if you're not really comforted with the server, I personally believe that you should spend more time with the community and learn about it so you can fix your flaws and so you can perfect yourself. As a member of Dinkleberg's community I have spent well over 300+ hours nearly hitting 400 hours, I have learned about the community and knew what was the task for being a member. In addition, you don't have much time on the forums which can play a significant key as a "Trusted" member. By no means do I mean to hurt/harm you but these are suggestions in which I feel as if it can assist you during the way, as much progress you made I think you're making progress rather fast and really well. Just some minor tweaks and you'll be fine and suited for the job.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
I guess I'm just going to add to the conversation.
Rager, I see you as a child. While that's not at all a bad thing that title carries alongside it a few traits, such as immaturity, a bit too quick to make most decisions, and getting flamed.
People just don't take you seriously and that's going to evolve into a big issue if you got staff.

Just, keep doing what you're doing. Be more mature, give yourself some time to grow up. I remember when I started playing TTT, or Garry's Mod in general. I was probably as old or younger than you were. I got denied like 20 times, then I grew up a bit and boom.
oh and take salsa's advice too that's good.
-1 0 ban requests and i don't think you even know what are the 1st things u need for trusted while u do meet the hour activity i think u need more

(01-03-2020, 01:21 AM)Meeemo Wrote: -1 0 ban requests and i don't think you even know what are the 1st things u need for trusted while u do meet the hour activity i think u need more
this is also ur 1st post here
Hi rager, thank you for applying. However i'm gonna have to agree with everyone else and -1 for now. Don't let this discourage you, as you can reapply at a later date. I simply believe you are not ready for trusted. Among various examples there are screenshots of pm's that you have sent in-game that are not acceptable as a potential staff member. Take the time to mature, fully understand the rules, and be active outside of just the server. I've seen you on the discord server which is a great start. Take the advice given from others in the thread and use it to improve yourself.

Also, I mean this in the nicest way possible, but this is the lowest-effort staff app I have ever seen.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Rager, I think you're a decent kid, but I'm gonna have to -1 at this time. You have a bit of a temper and tend to get an attitude when things don't go your way.

Example 1: a player was harassing you, you asked for him to be muted (he already was, and was also gagged) cause he was continuing to harass you, I said to send me screenshots on discord of what he was pm'ing you as he was unable to speak outside of pm'ing due to being muted and gagged. I didn't hear your response, I asked what you said, never got a response back. A few minutes later I look in discord and youve placed the message in the discord ttt chat "I'm being harassed and staff aren't doing anything about it." Which I found to be uncalled for seeing as I told you what you needed to do in order for me to be able to do anything about it seeing as I can not see PM's that are not directed at me.

Example 2: the other day we were talking on server about age, I said "if you aren't 18, you might as well be 10 :P" as a joke in chat to which I got a very harsh "shut up Penguin." Over vc from you. And then when I asked why you were mad you proceeded to ignore me.  

You may not like someone, but as a staff member you still need to be able to have a level head and be able to communicate with everyone, ESPECIALLY fellow staff members. And I know you get harassed a lot for being a kid (I'm a female staff member, if anyone knows how it feels to get harassed it's a female staff member) and I've shut down a lot of people who tried to harass you. But you tend to feed into it. Trolls and harassers want a negative reaction from someone, and you give them exactly what they want, which just fuels the flame. 

I believe you need to spend more time in the community and some more time maturing before you try to go for a staff rank, as I fear that with your temper anyone who tries to mess with you will get kicked/slayed/etc. Before guidelines teach you it's time. Which would just lead to a very quick demotion and make it more difficult for you to ever become staff in the future. 

My suggestion for you, spend more time in the community, make some ban requests, control your temper, and actually put some effort into your next application.
-1 everyone basically said what needed to be said. Work on issues people pointer out like maturity and the temper. Like nicole said before don't be discouraged from trying again. Sometimea it doesn't happen the first couple of times, but if you show your putting in the effort it improves how people view you. GL
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Alright I haven't played a lot with you so I'm not gonna vote. However, I just want you to not take this criticisms personally, everyone has room to improve. Listen to the feedback and work on them. If you have any questions ask, all the staff I know are willing to help you. Also make an intro post here. Introduce yourself and get involved with the community more.

Also downvoting the app is pretty fucking gay of  you @Rhienor instead of just giving him actual criticism.
Take the advice given. An intro thread isnt nessicary, but its highly recommended. Making ban requests is very important. Also, I see that you joined the forums very recently, I recommend you take some time to interact with the community. Other than that I'll stay neutral