Poll: What the hell??
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Options was hacking and nothing can say otherwise
50.00%
1 50.00%
He is too good and i was sad
0%
0 0%
Why is hoodie still here if options got Banned????
50.00%
1 50.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I am a little disappointed with a choice made somewhat recently.
I am baffled at what happened with my dear friend ^3Options. Hacking!?! Really? i played with ^3Options for months! more even, and he never hacked. Just like people like Fozzy, Hoodie ninja, and some other players, ^3Options is insanely good at TTT. With thousands of hours in source engine FPS games, and similar amount of gmod time to me. I am shocked at the conclusion to poor ^3Options. I even recomended this fine community to him, as it is one of the best TTT server and communities i have played on since Devolved died. For months we played together and had fun, and i couldnt wait to play with my old friend Options again, but it turns out you guys ruined that. Now i know that i wont beable to change the outcome of this, but  i do hope that something changes.
Fozzy was already given a full blown apology and look at what he became. A trusted. I'll just be blunt and rude:
Even if you know the person or is friends with the person, it doesn't mean this person is a good player. For many communities I've been to, I have seen tons of regular staff/players or old staff/players, who use some sort of hacks and think they could get away from it because they are a regular. They are a staff. But it doesn't work that way. No one is special, unless you're dating the owner or something. But usually, in most cases, no one is exempt from the MOTD. Even us staff have to follow it even though the rules were placed upon for us to punish those who break it. Just because you have lots of time doesn't mean a player wouldn't hack. For example, I know a person who has 100k hours on Garry's Mod, but hey, only like 2-4k of them, the player actually plays. The rest were AFK hours. So hence, just because they have so many GMOD HOURS doesn't mean they're PROFESSIONAL GAMER. I've seen 3options afk all the freaken time. Personally to me, it feels more like you don't actually understand that a player came be 2 face. At all nice and cool with a specific person, but acts differently with another player. I am completely 2 face and I am mentally insane, but that's who I am. I've been on Steam for about 7-8 years, I've seen those who pretend to be good and those who just wants attention.

Like I said, even if he's your friend, friends cannot be trusted online especially. ESPECIALLY ONLINE. Because you don't actually know what kind of player or person, he/she really is. I was previously on GFL (I hope you guys know) that community is cancer. Way harsher than this community, so I learn a thing or two from them. I had friends who I know for 5 years but they're online friends. They broke the rules on the server and ruin the fun for others. I banned them. They didn't unfriend me but laughed. Let me question this to you:

Would you still play with someone who uses a third-party cheat engine to take advantage of the gameplay? Would you still be friends with this person despite what sources they use? Would you still think of them as the same person without all that hacking part? Or are you the type who is blinded by what you see?
Did you see the video evidence in his ban request thread? Honestly between the original demo's that Red Panda posted, and the video that DanUK posted, it was incredibly obvious that he was hacking. I can accept that fact that he has a lot of hours in these games, and that he's probably naturally very good at them at this point, but after seeing those videos, I don't think he was playing legitimately.
I don't think 7000+ hours in GMOD give you the skill to turn 180 in a single frame, snap exactly onto somebody's name through the ground and then immediately snap another perfect 180 degrees to another player. Seems a little weird as well that he claims not to be hacking, and yet apparently knows so much about the available types of hacks for this game? Probably not the best idea to let people know you're an expert on types of hacks when you're being accused of hacking.

I understand that he's your friend and that it's easy to see it from his point of view, and it sucks that you can't play on this server with him anymore, but honestly I think any random person seeing the evidence against him would come to the conclusion that he was hacking.
(01-07-2017, 08:15 AM)Koharu-Chan Wrote: Fozzy was already given a full blown apology and look at what he became. A trusted. I'll just be blunt and rude:
Even if you know the person or is friends with the person, it doesn't mean this person is a good player. For many communities I've been to, I have seen tons of regular staff/players or old staff/players, who use some sort of hacks and think they could get away from it because they are a regular. They are a staff. But it doesn't work that way. No one is special, unless you're dating the owner or something. But usually, in most cases, no one is exempt from the MOTD. Even us staff have to follow it even though the rules were placed upon for us to punish those who break it. Just because you have lots of time doesn't mean a player wouldn't hack. For example, I know a person who has 100k hours on Garry's Mod, but hey, only like 2-4k of them, the player actually plays. The rest were AFK hours. So hence, just because they have so many GMOD HOURS doesn't mean they're PROFESSIONAL GAMER. I've seen 3options afk all the freaken time. Personally to me, it feels more like you don't actually understand that a player came be 2 face. At all nice and cool with a specific person, but acts differently with another player. I am completely 2 face and I am mentally insane, but that's who I am. I've been on Steam for about 7-8 years, I've seen those who pretend to be good and those who just wants attention.

Like I said, even if he's your friend, friends cannot be trusted online especially. ESPECIALLY ONLINE. Because you don't actually know what kind of player or person, he/she really is. I was previously on GFL (I hope you guys know) that community is cancer. Way harsher than this community, so I learn a thing or two from them. I had friends who I know for 5 years but they're online friends. They broke the rules on the server and ruin the fun for others. I banned them. They didn't unfriend me but laughed. Let me question this to you:

Would you still play with someone who uses a third-party cheat engine to take advantage of the gameplay? Would you still be friends with this person despite what sources they use? Would you still think of them as the same person without all that hacking part? Or are you the type who is blinded by what you see?
Not a good player?? https://i.gyazo.com/160d0be6d21ad9897d5b...5cb631.jpg

Also, I AFK A lot because I'm mapping.
He may have had a shot to be unbanned had he not tried to get around the ban by getting on an alt account.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(01-07-2017, 08:19 AM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote: Did you see the video evidence in his ban request thread? Honestly between the original demo's that Red Panda posted, and the video that DanUK posted, it was incredibly obvious that he was hacking. I can accept that fact that he has a lot of hours in these games, and that he's probably naturally very good at them at this point, but after seeing those videos, I don't think he was playing legitimately.
I don't think 7000+ hours in GMOD give you the skill to turn 180 in a single frame, snap exactly onto somebody's name through the ground and then immediately snap another perfect 180 degrees to another player. Seems a little weird as well that he claims not to be hacking, and yet apparently knows so much about the available types of hacks for this game? Probably not the best idea to let people know you're an expert on types of hacks when you're being accused of hacking.

I understand that he's your friend and that it's easy to see it from his point of view, and it sucks that you can't play on this server with him anymore, but honestly I think any random person seeing the evidence against him would come to the conclusion that he was hacking.

I just finished watching Red Panda's demos, And saw nothing that looked like hacks. They weren't even firstperson how can those demos possibly make you think I hack. LOL
And again the 180 snap was caused by server lag, And my crosshair never even touched Christians name through the ground.

So, The only "proof" you have of me hacking is a video of the server lagging.
(01-07-2017, 09:58 AM)^3Options Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 08:19 AM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote: Did you see the video evidence in his ban request thread? Honestly between the original demo's that Red Panda posted, and the video that DanUK posted, it was incredibly obvious that he was hacking. I can accept that fact that he has a lot of hours in these games, and that he's probably naturally very good at them at this point, but after seeing those videos, I don't think he was playing legitimately.

I just finished watching Red Panda's demos, And saw nothing that looked like hacks. They weren't even firstperson how can those demos possibly make you think I hack. LOL
And again the 180 snap was caused by server lag, And my crosshair never even touched Christians name through the ground.

Its not lag when you snap to people d00d. Save yourself the trouble. You could have had a shot of being un banned but you had to try and go around it like an idiot and now you will never be un banned. That is 100% your own fault, not ours.
[Image: tumblr_mnptlbxcnv1sr9loro1_400.gif]
[Image: tenor.gif]
(01-07-2017, 10:53 AM)Christmas Fish Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 09:58 AM)^3Options Wrote:

Its not lag when you snap to people d00d. Save yourself the trouble. You could have had a shot of being un banned but you had to try and go around it like an idiot and now you will never be un banned. That is 100% your own fault, not ours.
[Image: tumblr_mnptlbxcnv1sr9loro1_400.gif]

It's 100% lag Fish. Snapping like that is not even possible with hacks.
If it was server lag everything would have froze, and yes hacks do snap like that, lolwat?
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(01-07-2017, 11:23 AM)Scoovie Wrote: If it was server lag everything would have froze, and yes hacks do snap like that, lolwat?

Aimbot can't snap to a bloody wall Scoovie pls <.<