Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application
Ingame Name: {Ahegao}Strawberry Swisher

Time Played: 800 hours on the account I'm applying for, I had another account just for Co-owner use with 400 hours.  

When First Joined: Been playing off and on since 2017 (on Dinkleberg's) I was an admin of another server in 2012 and was promoted to Co-Owner in 2014 then took a break in 2016. (went off to College) 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Mountain standard. I play about everyday in the afternoon (2-6pm) and in the morning on the weekends and later at night. (8-11pm)

Rank Desired: MOD

Current Rank: User

What can you do to help the community: I have Lua experience, I use to Co-Own TTT servers, I have over 1k Hours in GMOD, I dabbled in map creation, I am very versed in high level admin commands.  I have ample experience in being a mod and I am very level headed and fair. 

Why you want to help the community: In the time I have been on Dinkleberg's  I have witnessed admin abuse / favoritism, Mass RDM go unpunished, Hackers, and Harassers. I am able to help the community by helping the users have a more pleasurable experience on Dinkleberg's. I am a very fair admin that seeks out evidence.    

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: In the browser selector 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes I did :) 

Other: Feel Free to shoot me a message on steam with any questions, Thank you. 
It seems to me that you did not read the requirements or take the time and effort to do so. You also don't apply for Mod, you apply for Trusted. I will leave it open for a bit to see if most of these things are corrected. Most main things missing here, 100 hours in our server(not overall GMod Time), community engagement such as forums/discord, and trusted scenarios. Steam ID is also wrong. This is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60753816
[Image: 285496442fdb766066a0363a3e95b21a.png]Y.
(01-10-2020, 04:11 PM){Ahegao}Strawberry Swisher Wrote: I was an admin of another server in 2012
Your steam account is 6 years old.
(01-10-2020, 05:14 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(01-10-2020, 04:11 PM){Ahegao}Strawberry Swisher Wrote: I was an admin of another server in 2012

In fairness, they said it was a different account
[Image: b_560x95.png]
So, unless you've played under different names, here is your gametracker with this server:

[Image: Screenshot_115.png]

You have around 20 hours on server and have not been active in community for at least 30 days unless you've been doing so under a different name.
-1, while I haven't been the most active player myself lately I've literally never seen you on the server and even if we were on the same time you haven't done that much in the way of being present in the community unless it was all on another account.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I'm going to put neutral because I don't play on the server but I do want to add onto the information from the other staff and members that already posted. You have 800 hours of Gmod not server. So far all of your information you entered already stated that the hours you had were all from another community, so you only have 21 hours on the server. You must have 100 hours before applying, meaning the server you're on right now, with whatever name you're going to use must have a total of 100 hours. You also joined less than a month, so none of us that barely comes on knows who you are. You should at least post some activity on forums and discord if possible. Like introduce yourself or make player reports to show your dedication.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(01-10-2020, 05:14 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:

I assume you cant see my Mod question answers, Yeah I had 2 or 3 different accounts I used to manager servers, This was an ALT that I turned into my main:)

(01-10-2020, 07:31 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: So, unless you've played under different names, here is your gametracker with this server:

[Image: Screenshot_115.png]

You have around 20 hours on server and have not been active in community for at least 30 days unless you've been doing so under a different name.

I assume you cant see my Mod question answers, Yeah I had 2 or 3 different accounts I used to manager servers, This was an ALT that I turned into my main:)
Since you went through and deleted the app, I restored this so it can be denied and archived. If you choose to do so, you may reapply February 12, 2020.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~