Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MilkMan on the big stage
Hello friends and all the others. I have informed you previously that I am going to be performing in a musical 'The Music Man' in the coming month or two when the date gets set. My goal now is to try and genuinely get some people from dinks to show up. The venue is going to be in Alabama, but you'll have to message me for it to prevent the guests and ph players from finding it. I'll see you all in the spotlights.

This isn't a fucking shitpost mods, quit fucking with my posts.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
damn bro I am busy than but best of luck to you! if someone shows up get a live stream ill watch
I would fly to alabama just to watch you milkman <3 but I am broke as fuck
buy me plane tickets from ontario to alabama then ill think about it
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
yea I'm in Ontario so I can't go but I'm sure you'll be amazing and good luck with it.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
you go man. you be the best you, you can be.
My broke ass cant even buy snacks, but I wish you luck :)
the question is where in alabama cause I love driving there occasionally
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
im omw just pay me $20 for a tank of gas please
Best of luck mate

I did theater for about 10 years and it was great.