Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP
Hi.

In the midst of all the TTT drama cluttering up the forums and Discord, I'd like to take this time to bring us together and honor the memory of @Sugam who unfortunately passed away not too long ago. He was a good man, and I know he did a lot for this community while he was around.

He would have been 36 today.

R.I.P. Sugam Fish, glub glub :(
glub one out for the homie

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Long live Sugam D. Fish, happy birthday up in heaven brother. glub glub
Glub glub
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
wait what? how?
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Glub
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(01-28-2020, 12:18 AM)JustKuono Wrote: wait what? how?

To my knowledge it was never said how, although I heard from someone it might've been suicide. I hope that's not the case, but nonetheless R.I P.

his obituary
Glub
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I have may not know him, but I had read his posts that he has done on the forums,

May he rest in peace and be free from any pain that binds him as well as giving            condolences and blessing to him as well as his family for this loss of a guy who help build many things for this community and gave way to people that he had affect in this community... 

May the god from any religion, no matter any person follows knows, give peace for this man and his family and for us to remember him by as well as celebrating his birthday.

Happy Birthday, @Sugam I hope you know from beyond that you will be missed in our community.
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
glub glub :(
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam