Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Staying off forums
After this I'm staying away from forums, unless it's for a staff needed reason. I hate this hell hole.
Watching your C4 at 0:05 like
[img=0x252]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a0/d7/20/a0d7209001731db191ee37f27129285d.jpg[/img]
[Image: 281.jpg]
are you a spastic or something
Holy shit, Dagger. This is like the equivalent of cutting your wrists for attention (Your wrists being your status as T-mod.) You wanna go? Just fuckin' go, man. You don't have to announce it to the world like a whiny kid whose parents refused to get them a Mcflurry at McDonald's because they were being such a whiny little shit. You make the biggest deals out of the smallest things and you just blow my mind, man.

srsly.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
You need to calm down mister these forums are amazing i don't know what you did wrong to have such a negative opinion (Almost as negative as my reputation) about this lovely place.
Ooooh, that's who SIX is?? I thought they were a shitposting guest.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
[Image: MHUCbyQ.png]
(03-08-2017, 07:47 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: [Image: MHUCbyQ.png]

clear you alerts man, jesus
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
If you hate it so much, why are you even here? I understand that there are things that are happening with you irl, which out of respect I won't post here. However, that doesn't warrant you acting like this. You're better than this, I know you are. The best thing for you to do is sort out that stuff irl, then come back here. But before you leave, how about not insulting the community that still somewhat accepts you despite your behavior.
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================