Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Staff Application
Ingame Name: [test] Happy Mirror | hellcase.com

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:438643846

Time Played:  96 hours

When First Joined: December 30, 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play everyday from 4-10 pm GST

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community?: I want to provide people in the server the right moments while people that broke the rules get what they deserve.

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to help make the community attract more people.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nope.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Nope

How did you find us?: I first found this server when I first played this server prop hunt in Gmod.

Other: I am working in School.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
+0 

I havent been on at all due to IRL  issues but I will leave you with some tips to get those positives comments for any future Apps.

1 - Forum time 

It's not essential to have but it's always good to build up your activity on here and showing who you are to other servers such as TTT and Murder and all. 

Would also recommend a Intro as well.
2 - Ban Request 

Also not essential  but it's always good to  get some bans under your belt. With these it will show Upper staff that you have a better understanding  of the rules.

And would also show staff you have the right recording equipment.
  • 60 Hours of Active Playtime on the Server
  • 1 Month in the Community
  • An Introduction Thread on the Forums
  • A Waiting Period of One Month Between Applications.
  • Recording Software or the Ability to Screenshot - Check Out This Guide For Help
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
[Image: unknown.png]
I would suggest getting the activity in the forums and discord before applying for staff, as they are part of the requirements. You seem alright the couple times I've played with you, but before I can give a +1, I'd like to see more activity in the community.

For now though, -1
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]
You do not meet the requirements yet to apply.
You are missing your introduction, please do one of those and place it here.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...roductions
You also are not involved in the community much at all. You need to talk more in discord and participate more on the forums as that's a huge part of staffing here.

A lot of people here don't know you because of this, and because the majority of them play during the time you sleep.
For those of you who are unfamiliar, Happy here is on early mornings and midday due to being on the other side of the world.

Also I'm going to point out as an admin, your answer to this question is absolutely horrible from my standpoint.
"What can you do to help the community?: I want to provide people in the server the right moments while people that broke the rules get what they deserve."
The way you worded that comes off as you're only after power. So be sure you're applying for staff for the correct reasons.

For the time being your application is denied, but i will leave it open for 3 days to get some feedback so you know where to improve.

PLEASE everyone give him some feedback. People do not improve without it.
(03-03-2020, 09:29 PM)[test] Happy Mirror | hellcase.c Wrote: people that broke the rules get what they deserve.

Gonna have to say no to that one chief.
(03-04-2020, 07:39 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(03-03-2020, 09:29 PM)[test] Happy Mirror | hellcase.c Wrote: people that broke the rules get what they deserve.

Gonna have to say no to that one chief.

When i said give feedback that means constructive. Don't come here just to leave dumb comments like that.

Explain why, give feedback, give things to help. Talk about whats going wrong. Don't drop in and say something useless that he cannot use to improve.
Thanks for applying for staff, Happy Mirror
From looking at the comments above and qualification minimum
I see that you have filled in the Active hours of playtime on the server,
You have been in the community for beyond a month, however by looking at all your post on forums
you seem to be missing an introduction to the forums which well we all need to know you, I am a ninja in rl and in game, but I do show myself in the forums and discord at times.
Also in the post I see that you did not mention having any type of recording software which is important because
one day you have to face a trolling player group and make a ban request, but having no evidence via recording and only screenshots wont guarantee the player to be ban with proof similar to player who ghost or player who have an illegal client for gmod.
I see that you have not engage with people who tend to troll and post random links on the server and I seen an instance you stop a player from moaning in their mic which is good and you do ask questions to staff and other players about things you don't fully understand. 

Like Abdel told you on server when there are player breaking server rules, there always a procedure in order to contain the situation from going nuclear.
This does seem like a rant, but at times it good to understand feedback such as your application and what you need to learn and understand better as well as balancing your life with school and other irl things and the time you are able to play the game. 
I will remain neutral, but for this is a -1 for now
You do have potential, but it needs time. 
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
I have watched you since I came around. I have noticed your very hesitant with confronting issues.. I have watched you with certain problems. You know the rules and guidelines very well but I think that you lack in the communications area. Learning from your lack of communications. I hope to see you in the future try again to apply for staff. But in that end note. Don't be hesitant to ask questions from someone. But for now buddy I hope you do apply in the future again to become staff.
(03-04-2020, 06:58 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: You do not meet the requirements yet to apply.
You are missing your introduction, please do one of those and place it here.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/For...roductions
You also are not involved in the community much at all. You need to talk more in discord and participate more on the forums as that's a huge part of staffing here.

A lot of people here don't know you because of this, and because the majority of them play during the time you sleep.
For those of you who are unfamiliar, Happy here is on early mornings and midday due to being on the other side of the world.

Also I'm going to point out as an admin, your answer to this question is absolutely horrible from my standpoint.
"What can you do to help the community?: I want to provide people in the server the right moments while people that broke the rules get what they deserve."
The way you worded that comes off as you're only after power. So be sure you're applying for staff for the correct reasons.

For the time being your application is denied, but i will leave it open for 3 days to get some feedback so you know where to improve.

PLEASE everyone give him some feedback. People do not improve without it.

Thanks for the feedback Nuru. I will next time make sure to have an introduction and a recording software next time I make these posts. Also I will make sure to talk more in the community and in Discord. I will also to make sure to use the right reason for the help to the community.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
I have to agree with a lot of the feedback here. I know I've played with ya a bit, but it does feel like many other players don't really know you. Making yourself a well-known and respected individual in the community is definitely key to garnering the trust necessary to grant you staff. Utilizing the forums (which I need to work on myself :P) and Discord more will help so much. 

Also, as Nuru pointed out, your reason sounds a bit off-putting. I'm sure it's just some wonky phrasing, but wanting more power for smacking baddies shouldn't be the only thing you want this for. Let us know in detail what it is about the server that brought you to this point :)

Most instances of you correcting bad behavior on server seem overall decent. I don't think I've really seen you overstep your boundaries, so no complaints in that regard. You seem pretty well-acquainted the rules. Just make sure you use the guides on the forums and chatting up staff on Discord to double-check if you're unsure.

Don't know if you have keybinds yet, but if not, I recommend setting some to make your life easier. It's nice being able to convey info more efficiently when someone asks a question, or is breaking a rule. I personally like Mantis' comment, under Guides and Information and then Keypad binding. It has info on binding to the numpad and I have found it very useful. (not really a make or break on your app, just suggesting to help ya in the long run)

I'm certain you'll make great staff in the future, and I'd love to see you make Trusted when you get a bit more acclimated with your community c: