Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ThunderWalrus for Trusted part two!
In game name: Thunderwalrusinnthebar

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:83739310

Time Played: 590 hours

When first joined: I started playing here around 2015 and then took a break for a bit.

Times available: I'm on most nights west coast time and basically whenever I feel like it on the weekends. I get off work around six and usually wind down playing TTT.

Rank desired: Trusted

Current rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I know the rules very well and I can help staff the later hours when a lot of staff are asleep. I would like to be able to help the late night players by serving slays and keeping things within the rules. I've been playing on this server for a pretty long time and I would like to contribute to the community more. This is the only Gmod server I play on because its quality and I enjoy the players on the server. I feel like I can help keep this server running smoothly and actually add to this community. 

Have you ever been banned: No

Have you previously applied for staff: Yes https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...or-Trusted

How did you find us: This was the server I played on the most back in 2016/2015. I really enjoyed it then, but I took a break due to moving countries and life stuff. About a year ago I started playing TTT again and I remembered how much fun I had on this server so I decided to start playing on it again and its been the only server I play on since then. 

Did you fill out the required scenarios: I did when I first applied for trusted. I'm not sure if I have to do them again or not.  

Other: Since I got denied for trusted last month I've taken the advice that everybody gave me and tried to work on my presence on the server. I've been doing a lot of ban requests and I've tried to distance myself from any trolling that goes on on the server. I think before I played to much into the hands of trolls and I've learned not interfere with staff while they are dealing with trolls. I've also learned to not antagonize the trolls themselves. I hope that I've shown that I can be Trusted on this server, I would really like to start adding to the community. Thanks to everybody who gave me advice on my last application and showed me how to do ban requests. I really appreciate the help!

Thanks for reading my application, I'm open to any advice!
I guess I'll kick this application off. I have been wary of Thunder a little because of some of the things he says in his reports when He reports people. Recently though I noticed during the day some current staff members and former staff members are also acting this way to a certain extent so after seeing that I may have changed how I feel. I think Thunder is a lot of fun to play with and knows the rules well, I very rarely have any actual issues with Him when he is on and recently He has been being more helpful while playing and I'm the only staff member on. In conclusion, it's a +1 from me on the condition (As little as my terms may mean) that you're a little more careful with your words in reports. Goodluck Thunder I wish you the best.
Before you ask "What's the DHN1 stand for?" Why does it matter? It's a little blip.
i want to start out by saying that i hated thunder but ive seen a complete 180 in thunders attitude and over all dickish behaviour he is fun to play with, he knows the rules and i believe he would make a good trusted +1
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
Ah the day is finally here where you can apply again huh? I dont think I have seen someone wanna be staff more than this guy he wants it even more than I do. Thunder has spent this last month basically being a staff member working overtime with all the ban request this guy makes only thing left to do is give him the trusted role dude deserves it. Alot of fun to play with give him trusted +1
Not really certain who you are however, your time has a few spots missing but looks really solid + Forum time as well. Best of hopes man.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Haven't been running into him recently but earlier when I've seen him, he's made a massive improvement on his behavior. Have yet to see any actual negative shit about him that staff have to note about.
+1

Also imo, you shouldn't take what they say in their reports into account unless they're excessively toxic or using slurs. Minor anger towards trolls isnt THAT bad.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
+1, he's really fun to be around and would be a great addition to the late night crew (and of course, in general)!! Thunder is a very kind person and has the ambition to earn this position which is truly a great characteristic!
Thanks for the posts guys!
Thunder freaking Walrus. This man has made a complete 180 and honestly one that I couldnt have envisioned him making if you talked to me last year. This man has done everything in his power to help out staff when applicable and has been on top of everything. He has put in time and effort in and I believe that this time around he should be given trusted. Good luck bro its been great to see the track youve been on.
+1
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Solid +1. As everyone has stated, thunder has shown dedication and commitment into becoming a mature, trustable member of the community. Let's get him trained up as staff already...
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]