Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder Suggestions March - April
Is it possible to balance the amount of times someone could be Murderer and having the gun.

Would go through a whole map or 2 without being either of those.Would like to see at least each person having a go at it.

Also could you fix the deaths as well.
Only showing the points not the deaths when pressing tab.

Also some Maps I believe  would be great for Murder since Numbers have been great these past Month.

TTT Terrortrain 2018 Final

TTT CommunityPool 2017

One of these to replace HouseWithGarden since it's way to small and not enough room to run around
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(03-20-2020, 01:32 AM)Sharky Wrote: Is it possible to balance the amount of times someone could be Murderer and having the gun.

Would go through a whole map or 2 without being either of those.Would like to see at least each person having a go at it.

Also could you fix the deaths as well. 

Only showing the points not the deaths when pressing tab.

For having turns:
Part of what makes the murder gamemode what it is now is the unpredictability. You never truly know who will have the gun or who have the knife. It's a game of risk and paranoia and that's where the game gets it's flavor. My argument for having everyone having a turn every map or two is that smarter people can narrow down who has been the murderer, or who has had the gun, and use that to their advantages. I get the frustration of not getting the gun or knife, but play well and you'll get your opportunity.

For deaths: 
Honestly most people die every round so I honestly don't see a need to track deaths personally. If others would be interested though, I'd be cool with it.
For turns I mean everyone getting a shot.

You still wont know who the murderer is and everyone getting a shot will give others points as well.

I mean some people get Murderer 3 times and there score goes up heaps.

Could at least alternate it a little
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
Reason why not letting everyone get a chance at the game is a good idea:

• Lets say max (16) people are in the server, nobody is going to want to sit on the same map for 16 rounds and I'm pretty sure this would have to be added into the coding for the spawns. 
For Deaths:
  • I don't see an issue with this being added back to the server. But at the same time it really don't matter. 
If you are interested in new maps being added then you might wanna know that the maps in consideration are maps that do not need cs: s or any other game.
...What else is there to say?
(03-20-2020, 02:41 AM)[test]☆§4Nemo§0 Wrote: If you are interested in new maps being added then you might wanna know that the maps in consideration are maps that do not need cs:s or any other game.

This has been worked on and that still sounds like a great idea to get a map removed like House with Garden due to the limit of it being like 12. If 13 or more people are on they tend to spawn outside the map.
What I meant was like not having the same person being murderer for a certain amount.

Not everyone should be Murderer but like giving others a chance at getting some points.
Ingame Names 
Resigned 
(03-20-2020, 02:43 AM)Sender Wrote: What I meant was like not having the same person being murderer for a certain amount.

Not everyone should be Murderer but like giving others a chance at getting some points.

I see what you mean with that because with two rounds in a row being murderer with a full server gives someone thirty points in two rounds, where some players only a few kills with the gun but never be murderer on the map.
(03-20-2020, 02:43 AM)Sender Wrote: What I meant was like not having the same person being murderer for a certain amount.

I noticed today that a lot of people actually had kills on Mansion. That was nice to see. I really think it's like rolling the dice though on who gets murderer.

(03-20-2020, 02:46 AM)[test]☆§4Nemo§0 Wrote:

I see what you mean with that because with two rounds in a row being murderer with a full server gives someone thirty points in two rounds, where some players only a few kills with the gun but never be murderer on the map.

People will think you're hacking with 30 points. You better stop Nemo
I mean considering that there are fifteen other players at max capacity and if you are to kill all of them without any kill binding/suiciding/shooting you, then you could get 30 points in two rounds if you happen to get murderer twice in a row.