Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zeke(aka Zuboba) the mixed boy
Hello everyone! Thought it was about time I made a introduction post, well here it is don't know what you expected. Lol jk on a real note my name is Zeke and I'm from Missouri(Methhead Captial). I came from a white mother who got together with your typical black father that leaves but it's ok cuz we striving out here boys. I'm currently 19 rn and live with one of my BestFriends/Homie and his brother. Not going to college currently but I am apart of an Electrician's Union. I'm currently an apprentice and attend classes Tuesdays and Thursdays, only making 13.75$ but I get commission pay so it'll increase over time. I'm into sports, specifically Football and my favorite team is the Chiefs. Of course I like gaming and also as a lil side hobby of mine(might turn into something), I love to cook food! The most recent/delicious dish I've made was Pho. It's a Vietnamese noodle dish and its soooo good.

Anyways that's me guys, also here's a picture of me for ya'll.

[Image: TQKBZKU.png]
Welcome Zuboba! It's great to have you as a new member to our community!
Hopefully you can play PH if you have time.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
Welcome to the forums, my man! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Before you ask "What's the DHN1 stand for?" Why does it matter? It's a little blip.
ur a cutie my man

Welcome to the forums, glad to see you!
Sup home skillet
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Hey Zuboba! Nice seeing you on Dinkleberg's for the first time! I hope you enjoy your stay, buddy!
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
Welcome to the forums my guy
(04-05-2020, 01:08 PM)Uriel\is Wrote: Hey Zuboba! Nice seeing you on Dinkleberg's for the first time! I hope you enjoy your stay, buddy!

Hey thanks! Played my first game of TTT today and it was confusing tbh
welcome to the forums!
Welcome trooper
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member