Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MommaBlondie Tmod App
Ingame Name: MommaBlondie,§5 MommaBlondie,^5MommaBlondie,
[test]MommaBlondie,§3MommaBlondie,§3BlondeMom, BlondeMom, april

Steam ID:  STEAM_1:0:485485873

Time Played: 855 hours 

When First Joined: March 11, 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  I play Monday-Friday around 9-5 PM. EST I also play in the evenings at different times. Saturday-Sunday times range.

Rank Desired: I am applying for TMod

Current Rank: I am currently Trusted 

What can you do to help the community?: I can help keep those ghosters/hackers/spammers at bay and keep Dinks the #1 PropHunt server.  Also want to thank the ones that send me messages in game to ask me if I need help when they see I am the only staff on. They know who they are J

Why do you want to help the community?:  It aggravates me to no end why someone would want to cheat on a game such as PH and make the game boring and no fun for others!! 

Have you previously been banned? No I have not ( Not even as a joke, no one loves me :s lol)

Have you previously applied for staff?  
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

How did you find us?:  I was watching videos about another prop hunt server and when I joined I found Dinks. I have wandered to other servers to play but I always come back to Dinks, It is the only one that feels like family.

Other: Thank you for taking the time to read my application.  I enjoy being part of the PH Staff.  Hopefully you see that I care for the players and want what is best for the server J
Heart  Shes always on and very helpful and very cruel in a teasing way but she is a great staff and putting her up to test mod will definitely help the server and the community +1
[Image: giphy.gif]
Hey MommaBlondie thanks for applying! 

i'm gonna +0 only sense you are a good staff on the server but i feel like you need more time as Trusted First  and feel like, your a bit quiet 
at times either mic, or chat. In all you still are great with everything els you do, and don't be afraid to tell players up in a respectful/ staffing way. 
Best of Luck!
[Image: titan.gif]
Hey blondie, thanks for applying!

You're nice on server and cool person to play with. you know the rules and you have the activity on server. What I don't see is the thread count requirement, and not that many ban requests. When it comes to Tmod, yes you will get ban power but you still gotta make more ban requests, and you only seem to have one. This doesn't give me the impression that you're ready to be a tmod. I've also been with you on server and I've caught a few things you do and don't do. I feel like you still lack confidence in how you handle some trolls. Giving to many warnings, and not acting on the second action after you've already warned some people. The thing here is that Tmod has ban power and if you're lacking in judgment to gag and mute someone, will it be the same as a tmod? I feel like you should spend more time being trusted because I don't believe you've grasped everything that comes with trusted.

So for these reasons, It's going to be a (-1) from me, I'd love to see more ban requests and see more confidence in your actions. Being nice in-game isn't the only quality in staff to have.
Which Name do you play under sorry Momma
Trying to find your name on Gametracker
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(04-07-2020, 08:34 PM)Sharky Wrote: Which Name do you play under sorry Momma
Trying to find your name on Gametracker

I play as MommaBlondie now ;)
1+ 

Even though you dont have the threads for Test Mod 

8 is the requirement. You still  do your job on server. You maintain yourself and help in areas you know best in

And yeah maybe she doesnt have the ban request but that might be due to other staff being on and doing the ban request.

However from the time you posted this, probs should be safe to get those Threads up. 

Also your activity seems great even though there is a gap.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(04-07-2020, 09:13 PM)Sharky Wrote: 1+ 

Even though you dont have the threads for Test Mod 

8 is the requirement. You still  do your job on server. You maintain yourself and help in areas you know best in

And yeah maybe she doesnt have the ban request but that might be due to other staff being on and doing the ban request.

However from the time you posted this, probs should be safe to get those Threads up. 

Also your activity seems great even though there is a gap.

They do not strictly have to be ban requests even though that is the easiest for most people seeing as how the server is time to time. Threads that go or belong in shitposting also do not count obviously.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1

You know the rules (duh), You always make the server as calm as it can be, your nice, you know your ways on helping people like me.

I hope this application will be accepted.

Good Luck!
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
hey Blondie!

Its going to have to be a +0 I'm not able to approve the abilities you have but you are definitely a chill kind lady and I just wish you the best of luck on getting the TMod position!

Good Luck and see you on the prop field!
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott