Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder isnt for me
Sadly after yesterday event and being push to breaking point, Ill be handing my resignation for Murder.

Reason for  this is there needs to be a firm rule  about people drinking while playing with a staff role. Dont get me wrong You can have a cup of wine or a corona but if your gonna drink dont drink to much. You could say some nasty things about others and wont even know.

Also my activity 

My activity maybe rocky but I'm always on Forums and discord, even though server time is more essential. Reason I say this is because everytime I'm on it's either brought up in server like I'm never on nore know the rules that have been made unknown.

I get that but I'm always on forums and discord and it's not hard to PM me.

Also Treating staff members equally 

There is no such thing in having  a break from staffing if your gonna be playing. If your gonna be on you will have to staff. Dont be 2 sided and say yes I'm staffing or no I'm not staffing.

There is more to this and the list goes on about where Murder is going atm and as much as I love Murder, I'll never step foot into it with that type of toxicity or bullying.

Me signing out as Murder Staff 
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Kinda sad that it has to end this way but you do make a fair point about staff being in the right mind when they are on. I like to drink and play games but I made it a point to never begin handling staff tasks or conversations when I was intoxicated outside my trusted friend group.
Hey buddy I'm sorry things played out that way. Thank you for everything you've done, and you and Battons both have good points. If you're going to be intoxicated, stay within your own group of people and don't try to staff. Also, limiting yourself. You don't need to be absolutely blasted to have fun. I hope this serves as a sad lesson for future staff members who want to do this same thing. I'm sorry man I really am
This reminds me of back when Crow, an old Prophunt co-owner, would give whatever staff members were on at the time explicit permission to ban him before he started drinking, if the need arose. It's a shame that people can't be responsible for their actions and know the damage that they can cause to all things under the influence of alcohol, whether they realize it or not.

Honestly, being intoxicated while on the server as a staff member should be demotion worthy. If you're unfit to walk in a straight line across your own house because you're drunk, you are BEYOND unfit to hold staff powers on a server as popular as this.
(/rant)

It's pretty sad to see you go, I don't play that much, but you're one of the people I always see poke their head into the forums. Happy trails, and good luck o/
I'm very sorry to hear that Sharky. I hope people like you can have a better time in the future. I understand that there are many people who like to be an asshole to everyone. But usually if its their decision, then just let them do it and get themselves in trouble. Your always welcome to talk to me on Discord since I don't drink any alcohol since I'm religious.

Wish you the best day in the future!
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
It's sad to see you go Sharky cause I know you did love murder but it's not completely unexpected to me. Murder's reputation proceeds it and its not a good one. Hopefully this will bring light to how people are treated cause we should not be driving staff members out, especially a tiny server like Murder which needs good staff. Also drinking and staffing is not a good mix, it affects judgement too much. I wish you well Sharky and maybe just maybe see you on the prop field perhaps???
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Its sad to see you go, but take care of yourself bud and hope to see you on the prop field sometimes ^^
Resigned Ph Trusted March 11th 2019 - February 12th 2020
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”

― Jess C. Scott
Think it's sad that one of the longest tenured Murder staff was bullied off the server. And we're not dumb. We all know exactly who he is talking about. What a shame. Good luck Sharky.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
Hey Sharky! Our paths may not have crossed much but you are practically on posting on forums everyday, you're a definite large part of this community.

Regardless of that, bullying is never okay. Ever. Personally, I think you should name and shame thecperson (even if we all have our own suspicions). It's never okay for a player to be bullied, but when this comes from a staff member it's downright unacceptable.

Anyway. I hope you're okay Sharky and that you don't stay away forever. Come to PH, we'll welcome you with open arms.
I know we haven't talked or played much togeather lately, but sad to see you go i hope we still see u around in the community
[Image: J6yUs0g]